Memory part 2

Bad Man

JH : My past boyfriend grave......

JK : Oh..... , okay . Show me the way

They go to the graveyard . It was so quiet and it was really awkward . In jongkook mind he hope they didn't go there but he didn't want reject what jihyo wanted .

In jihyo mind she keep thinking about her past . How she use to spend her time with him , how he take care of her , his smile , his face and everything was special for him . Sometimes Jongkook remind her about him but Jongkook was totally different from him .

As they arrive , jongkook open the car's door .

JK : Jihyo-ah , we have arrived .

JH : Okay

JK : Let me open the door .

(Open the door)

JH : Kamsahamida

JK : Stay at here , let me buy the flower first .

JH : Okay

*After a while*

JK : I'm back . Let's go

They arrive at the grave .

JH : Oppa , i come back . As my promise to you i'll come back soon when it is holiday . Oppa , can you come back to me as i come back to you . Chaebal , oppa .

Jihyo start crying and crying. Jongkook felt sympathy and really wanna change him as her boyfriend but he always make her cry .It's already quite late and it's gonna be night

JK : Jihyo-ah , let's go back to the car. It's already quite late .

JH : *sobs* *sobs* Okay .

They walk back to the car . After they get into the car , he try to talk to her .

JK : Jihyo-ah , i know you feel lost and hurt but it's better you let him died peacefully . Maybe you should not cry because he might don't like that too.

JH : you're right , oppa . But sometimes you two look alike .

JK : Me? With who?

JH : My past boyfriend . The way you talk was so wise like him . Sometimes you remind me of him . But sometimes you look diffrent from him .

JK : Jinjja?

JH : Mmmm , oppa let's go to my house . I'm tired .

JK : Y-your house? You mean ....?

JH : Yes , my house . Since my parents weren't at home and i have the duplicate key .

JK : Okay .

They drive to her house and found the house was quite . Near to her house there is a supermarket that still open . He park the car at Jihyo's house and let Jihyo rest in the house .

He go to the supermarket and buy some ingredients to cook . He bought them and go home . It suddenly rain hard . He arrive at the house and found Jihyo sleep peacefully . He look at her , at her hair , eye , face , nose and nose .

He stop looking at her and go to the kitchen . The stove was still working and he cook some food and also ramyun .

After he finish , he call jihyo to wake up .

JK : Jihyo-ah (shake her)

JH : Mmm?

JK : The dinner ready . Let's eat .

JH : Araseo

Jihyo wake up and walk into the table . She smell something good and make her stomach grumble . Then she took a sit and start to eat .

JH : Woah , the taste great.

JK : Really?

JH : Ne , you are really great at cooking .

JK : Kamsahamida .

JH : Anytime

JK : Mmm , Jihyo-ah ?

JH : Wae?

JK : Does this mean you aren't angry at me anymore?

JH : No , i'm not mad at you because i see you change a lot .

JK : Oh

'Great now i have the chance beside her' he thinks .

After dinner , Jongkook wash the plate and Jihyo took a bath . After Jihyo finish take a bath , he take a bath .

After he also finish take a bath , Jongkook walk to the sofa at the living room but someone stop him . It was Jihyo . He give a questioning look to her .

JK : Jihyo-ah , waeyo ?

JH : Oppa , can you sleep with me?

JK : Mwo ? Are you crazy?

JH : But......

JK : Beside i'm not your boyfriend or even your family or even---

Jongkook words was cut because Jihyo kiss him . He was suprised but he response her kiss . It was long enough until Jihyo break the kiss .

JH : Oppa , it's this the sign you're my boyfriend.

JK : Oh... Y-ye-yeah.

JH : Good , now accompany me , okay?

JK : Ok--Okay.

Then Jihyo pull Jongkook to the room . Even they were in one room they sleep in diffrent bed but it's not high and quite near .

She was scared of thunder and make her always shout when there is a sound of thunder. Jongkook patted her back and she feel happy and fall into sleep .

'You even look beautiful when you was sleep' he think and he go to sleep .

It's around 2a.m. and jihyo wake up . Jihyo shock that they are now hugging while sleeping . It was quite close and even it make Jihyo felt awkward . But she try to go away and sleep back

It's around 4a.m. and Jongkook wake up . He also feel shock but happy with their pose . It make his heart beat faster . But he try to go away and sleep back.

Author Note : Happy Christmas Eve Yeorobun , this is the present for my readers . I hope you all keep subscrise read and vote .^^