Childhood Memories

Bad Man

In a little village , there was a couple who have been date for 2 years . They liked to spend their time in the hill . The boy's still 17 years old and the girls is 13 years old . They still liked to play like a little kid even they are old enough .

*In The Hill *

Boy : I wish i can be with you everyday .... (Look sad )

Girl : Waeyo? Don't we always be together like this ?

Boy : My family gonna move to the town . There is my uncle and cousin . I'll be transfer to a new school tomorrow .

Girl : *shock* To.. Too... Tomorrow? Why oppa don't tell me ? ( Start to cry )

Boy : I don't want too but it's such a sudden news too . I got this news from my father today . You know right how stubborn my father was .

Girl : But if oppa leave to the town , who will stay beside me? Who will the one walk with me to school? Who gonna play with me ? Who gonna treat me like that? Who? Who? ( Cry louder )

Boy : I'm leaving to town that doesn't mean i'm gonna break up with you , right? You can do everything it with your friend , right?

Girl : But i hate long distance relationship . It will make me break up with you . I don't want that happened

Boy : Listen to me . Remember that i will always love you even there is another girl who try to attract me but i will always love you . I will always send you a letter and call you . I will come to your house and meet your oftenly .

Girl : Promise me , oppa ?

Boy : I promise . From deep of my heart

And the boy started to kiss her pasionately like their last day of meeting . It was quite long until the boy break the kiss . They sit together and watch the sunset .

Girl : Oppa , remeber your promised that you will be at my side , okay ? Boy : Okay , even oppa will propose you after you&i finished my school . Girl : Mwo? Jinjja ? Boy : Yeah , so you can stay beside me Girl : Oppa ....... I'm gonna wait until it happened

They went to their own home . They actually felt sad but the boy must really go to the town . And the boy already promises her , that he will propose her after she finished her school . The girl and the boy start to slept although it's hard because thinkinh of this thing .

The next day , the girls start to prepare everything and go to the boy's house . She is quite fast because she doesn't want to miss the last time to see her boyfriend . The boy finished put his thing to the car and talk to the girl .

Girl : *sigh* Bye , oppa .

Boy : Don't be sad . Remember i'm still always beside you . If i'm lost or something happened to me please search me using this bracelete . See the bracelete if you miss me . Remember , this bracelete okay?

Girl : Okay .

Boy : Keep smiling and don't stop eating okay? I don't want to see my girl feel hopeless and skinny .

Girl : Yah! I can take care of myself you know .

Boy : Hahaha , that's my girl . Oh , i better go , bye . Sarangheo .

Girl : Bye .

The car start to go and leave the village . The girl go back to her house . But she heard a big explode sound . She was quite scare and trembling thinking it might be her oppa's car . And suddenly her friend come and tell the girl " Yah , you're boyfriend's car was destroyed by a bomb ." Heard that , the girl felt hopeless and cry hardly . She cry until she become unconcious.