Chapter 9: Fight in Detention!!!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

After lunch everyone went to class. The girls passed the boys seats and smiled at them without saying any word. The boys did the same. The other boys (rivals) noticed it and were confused. They just decided to let it go. Without them noticing, time flew by. The bell rang for end of class. Same think happened for the other 3 classes they had. FInally it was the end of the day. They (9 girls, rivals and original boys) had to go to detention. The (rivals) boys walked with the girls. Behind them the other boys (original) were listening to their conversation. When they got to detention, they sat down in a seat. Then the teacher came in.

Teacher: Okay... I see your all here. 

Taecyeon: Teach can we talk?

Teacher: No!!! It's detention!!! Your here because you did something wrong.

Taecyeon: urgg... fine!

For a complete 5 minutes everyone was silent. The room was so quiet. It was kinda a wierd silent. The (original) boys were stea;ing glances at the girls. The girls did the same. It kinda annoyed the other boys so they glared at the 9 (original) boys. The teacher noticed this and she didnt want it to continue. So she just let them talk.

Teacher: Okay, theres something really wierd going on here so just talk so you can resolve it!

Everyone: YESSS!!!

The boys (rivals) TALKED to the girls. Meanwhile the rest of the boys had their conversation ABOUT the girls. 

Yesung: Is it just me or do you guys feel wierd when we see the girls?

Jonghyun: I know right.

Sungmin: It's kinda creeping me out.

Ryeowook: Why?

Kyuhyun: Cause first they humilated us infront of the whole class now their being nice but not completely.

Teacyeon: Are you guys serious or are you just super slow.

Yesung: Just tell us already boy!

Eunhyuk: It's freakin obvious.

Siwon: We helped them so they are being nice to us.

Leeteuk: But they also wierd about it so they just smile when they see us. Taking baby steps.

Ryeowook: Oh I get it. 

Sungmin: So do you guys wanna ask them out again?

EUnhyuk: Are you kidding me? HELL to the NO!!!

Yesung: WHy not? 

Leeteuk: Cause you idiot, we just started actually being friends again. 

Siwon: do you wanna ruin that?

Jonghyun: I feel like i dont want to. Cause if we do were never gonna make up with them again.

Kyuhyun: Exactly! I have a feeling like if we lose them, im actually gonna be sad.

Taecyeon: Yeah i think we all feel that way. 

Leeteuk: So first let's just try to be friends. ANd not ruin it!

Everyone: Okay!

Meanwhile, the other boys (rivals) were still asking the girls what's going on between the other boys.

Jungshin: Can you guys just tell us?! Please.

Yonghwa: It's obvious that something happened.

Yuri: Nothing happened.

Heechul: Stop lying!

Yoona: Were not lying.

Tiffany: And if something did happen and we dont want to tell you that means we just want to keep it to ourselves.

Hyoyeon: So can you guys just respect that?

Minho: We would but right now no!

Nichkhun: Were just worried.

Jessica: O-MY- FREAKIN-GOD!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU NOTHING HAPPENED SO JUST LEAVE IT US!!!

Heechul: Okay, were sorry.

Wooyoung: Yeah sorry.

Donghae: Sorry.

He was about to hold Tiffany's hand when he noticed there was a bruise.

Donghae: What happened to you arm?

Tiffany: Nothing.

Shindong: Okay im getting sick of just getting "nothing" as a response from you girls.

Doojoon: Yeah. Why dont we ask them (pointing at the other boys) what realy happened.

Taeyeon: NOTHING HAPPENED. TIFFANY JUST ACCEDENTLY HIT IT ON THE WALL. OKAY!!!

Yonghwa: we still think your lying.

The other guys were just listening to their conversation. It turned out the girls didnt want them to know about what happened before lunch. Then they noticed the other guys (rivals) were walking towards them.

Minho: Hyungs what did you do to the girls.

The guys were about to answer but the girls beat to it!

Seohyun: Are you guys ever gonna stop?!

Jungshin: No unless we got the truth.

Tiffany: NOTHING HAPPENED!!! IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN ITS NON OF YOUR FREAKING BUSSINESS!!!  wHO ARE YOU GUYS ANYWAYS? yOUR JUST FRIENDS NOT BOYFRIENDS! OKAY.

Donghae: im not gonna stop unless I know what happened to your arm.

Tiffany: Fine!!! Some girls tried to hurt us cause of what we did to the guys. Okay happy. And Amber twisted my arm and gave me a bruise.

Heechul: WHATTT???

Wooyoung: You girls got hurt BECAUSE OF THEM???

Nichkhun: And your still being nice to them??

Doojoon: Are you girls crazy!!!

Hyoyeon: NO WERE NOT!!!! WERE BEING NICE TO THEM CAUSE THEY DEFENDED US FROM THE GIRLS!

Seohyun: Now that you know would you shut your trap and leave us alone?

The boys ( rivals) then turned to the other boys.

Shindong: They got hurt cause of you guys?!!!

Wooyoung: IM NEVER GONNA FORGIVE YOU GUYS!!!

He was about to punch Leeteuk when Taeyeon got infront of the guy! she got the hit and not Leeteuk. She fell to the ground. 

Leeteuk: O my god are you okay?

Taeyeon was holding her stomach where she got hit.

Wooyoung: TAEYEON!!!

He was about to touch Taeyeon when Seohyun slapped him on the face.

Seohyun: HOW DARE YOU HURT MY UNNIE?!!!!!

Jessica: Get away from us!!!

Wooyoung;Im sorry Taeyeon.

Yuri: GOOO!!!!

Teacher: Okay I tell you that you can talk to talk things out now your fighting.... again!!!

Leeteuk: Teach can you give at rest for a minute.

Eunhyuk: Yeah cant you see that Taeyeon's hurt?

Teacher: Oh my--what happened?

Wooyoung: I accidently punch her in the stomach.

Sooyoung: YOU BOYS GET AWAY FROM US!!!

The boys then left the classroom. Leaving only the girls, the boys (original), and the teacher in the room.

Teacher: Taeyeon are you okay?

Taeyeon: Yeah im fine.

Teacher: Okay its 6 pm detention is finally over for today. Can you guys walk them home to make sure their okay?

Jonghyun: Sure!

Sungmin: DO you need to go to the hospital Taeyeon shii??

Taeyeon: No thanks.

Kyuhyun: Let's go then.

The girls got their belongings and met the guys at the door. They walked silently until thy got home. 

Taeyeon: Ugg... thanks for walking us home.

Leeteuk: your welcome. I owe you one anyway. Are you sure your fine???

Taeyeon: Yeah... dont worry!

Leeteuk: Okay then bye and thanks.

Taeyeon: Bye!

The others also said goodbye to each other and the girls went inside their house and the guys headed accross the street to their dorm.

______________________________________________________________

Yaaayy... i got to update again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.I know the teacher is a bad teacher. And im really sorry that Taeyeon was the one who got hurt. I have nothing against her, shes actually one of my favs. Its just shes the leader and everything. So she got the hit. Hope i can update again soon. My hands are hurting from typing a lot. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter.