chapter 28 : Two evil american girls

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

the girls woke up and brush thier tooth they wore thier clothes put makeup and went down they went to the kitchen "hey gurls do u think we should make breakfast for the boys " said yuri " yea" said the girls while the boys were sleeping tiffany and jessica were doing the breakfast while the girls went to the living room waiting for the boys to wake up jessica made scrambled egg , bacon and a saugage while tiffany made alot of her french toast the girls were waiting for about 20 minutes tiffany and jessica were done the girls set the table and jessica and tiffany went to wake the boys " YAH WAKE UP!! " shouted jessica in everybodys ear "mhmmhhm" mumbeled jonghyun "i said WAKE UP" jessica screamed again they did not move an inch "i have a plan" said tiffany they went when they came back jessica and tiffany were holding in thier hands 'the water gun' tiffany and jessica smirked evily they splash water on everybody "wht th-" taecyeon said with anger and got up when they finished jessica and tiffany went back down giggling like nothing happened the boys came down ( of course they brushed thier teeth but still in thier PJs " cute PJs" said tiff and jess while yhey hold thier self from laughing all thier PJs were covered in water "who did this" said eunhyuk anooyed "did what" said tiff and jess "stop playing innocent" said jonghyun the two american ------------------------------------------------------- comment n subscribe plz and this is updated from 'SHINees_chic22' thnx for reading update soon FIGHTING!!!!!!