Chapter 25: AfterNoon!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The afternoon that same day, everyone in the house was doing something.

 

Sunye: Oppa do you want to watch a scary movie?

Leeteuk: Sure, what about you Taeng?

Taeyeon: Im okay with everything.

She wasnt really paying attention since she didnt even want to be there. Its just the girls were doing something and she didnt want to just sit in her room being a loner.

Leeteuk: Alright, so lets watch a scary movie then.

Sunye played the movie and she sat on Leeteuk's left side while Taeyeon sat on his right side. Leeteuk kinda felt wierd having to be sandwiched between them. But he was happy that he was sitting next to Taeyeon. He didnt even notice SUnye as the movie went.

Its been an hour since the movie started and Sunye keeps hiding behind Leeteuk whenever there was a scary part while Taeyeon was just sitting there motionless.

30 more minutes passed and the movie was about to end in 20 minutes. The really scary part happened and Sunye hugged Leeteuk really tight. Taeyeon was surprise by her action and mad at the same time. She didnt wait the movie to end and left. Leeteuk was just sitting there motionless. He was too surprise by SUnye to move and follow Taeyeon. FInally he got his senses back and went after Taeyeon.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon wait!

SUnye: Oppa dont go.

Leeteuk: Sorry but I got to follow Taeyeon.

SUnye: Is she really that important to you?

Leeteuk: Wahh?--

Sunye: She is right?! Well its pretty obvious. GO follow her.

Leeteuk: Its not like that between me and her.

Sunye: Yeah but you want it to be. Well oppa FIGHTING!!!

Leeteuk: umm...alright.......... Thanks.

He went to Taeyeon's room and found nobody there. He saw the light was lite in the bathroom so he knocked.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon? Are you in there?

Nobody answered.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon I know your in there.

Nobody answered.

Leeteuk: YAH! KIM TAEYEON COME OUT OR IM GONNA COME IN. I DONT CARE IF I BREAK THIS DOOR. GET OUT HER NOW!

Taeyeon: GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND I'LL COME OUT.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon come on.

Taeyeon: Just go back to Sunye.

Leeteuk: Taengo~~~~

Taeyeon: Stop calling me that!

Leeteuk: But Taeyeon.... please come out.

Taeyeon: NO!!!

Leeteuk: Im sorry okay? Im sorry. I was too shock by her action and I didnt move. Please come out~

She didnt say anything. 5 minutes later she came out. As soon as she came out Leeteuk hugged her and she hugged him back.

Leeteuk: Im sorry okay?

Taeyeon: Dont apologize. I dont even know why im acting like this.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Its not like im your girlfriend. Sorry.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon~

Taeyeon: hmm?

Leeteuk: I--I like you.

Taeyeon was shocked. She didnt move. It was like she was paralized. What her bestfriends didnt know was that she had a little crush on Leeteuk. She thought that her feeling were wrong. She never expected he would like her back.'

Taeyeon: o--oppa~~

Leeteuk: No I dont like you.

Taeyeon's heart suddenly broke in pieces.

Leeteuk: I love you.

Suddenly her heart was fixed.

Leeteuk: Kim Taeyeon did you hear me? I love you! I've loved you since the day you and the girls broke our hearts. Then I realized I was in love with you.

Taeyeon: Oppa are-- are you sure? Your felling for me?

Leeteuk: Of course I am.

Taeyeon: I dont know oppa.

Leeteuk: You dont have to have the same feelings as me?

Taeyeon: Thats not it. I just think its not the right time right now.

Leeteuk: But you do love me too right?

Taeyeon: I think I do.

Leeteuk: You think?

Taeyeon: Sorry oppa.

Leeteuk: Its alright. Well i'll wait until you say "you know".

Taeyeon: Alright.

Leeteuk: Well lets go down stairs. Sunye must be wondering whats taking us so  long.

Taeyeon: Okay.

Both of them went downstairs and found Sunye turning off the tv. The movie just finished. Taeyeon made up a lame excuse why she left because she didnt want Sunye to know that she was jealous. Sunye already knew but still accepted Taeyeon's excuse.

 

Jonghyun: COme on Sica. You can do it!

Jessica: No I cant.

Jonghyun was teaching Jessica how to swim. He's trying to make her swim completly underwater. She's suppose to reach the other side while she was still underwater. But Jessica's too scared.

Jessica: What if I cant breathe and drown.

Jonghyun: Your not gonna.

Jessica: How do you know?

Jonghyun: Cause I believe in you.

Jessica: Thanks but I really cant do it.

Jonghyun: Will you at least try?

Jessica: Urg! Fine, but if something happens to me the girls will never forgive you.

Jonghyun: Im not gonna let anything happen to.

Jessica: But---

Jonghyun: You dont trust me?

Jessica: I do but--

Jonghyun: But nothing. Now SWIM!!!

Jessica: Alright.

She started to swim completly underwater. But half way, she started to rise from the water. She panicked and struggled. Then she realize she was about to drown. The pool was too deep. Then she notice some one was holding her. It was Jonghyun.

Jessica: See I told you I cant do it.

Jonghyun: WHat are you talking about? You did it. Well half the way anyways.

Jessica: I was about to drown.

Jonghyun: But you didnt.

Jessica: Thank to you.

Jonghyun: I told you I would be here. Now do you know the reason why you akmost drowned?

Jessica: No.

Jonghyun: Its because you panicked. Then you started to struggle. Dont panick and just relax.

Jessica: Okay.

Jonghyun: DO you want to do it again?

Jessica: Alright.

She started to swim again. She rose again in the middle but this time she continued until she got to the end.

Jonghyun: See, I know you can do it.

Jessica: But I wasnt completly underwater.

Jonghyun: That'll take time. But at least you got through half way.

Jessica: Allright. Lets keep praticing.

Jonghyun: Okay.  Lets have a race.

Both of them stayed in the pool for 2 more hours. They went inside when it was getting dark.

 

Joongki: Here Sunny you can use this guitar.

Jungmo: And Seohyun you can use mine.

Sunny and Seohyun: Thanks oppas!

Joongki: No Prob.

Jungmo: Wait Joongki do you even know how to play a guitar?

Joongki: Ah yeah kinda.

Jungmo: Yeah right.

Sunny: Oppa you dont know how to?

Seohyun: Then why did you offer to teach unnie?

Joongki: cause I knew Jungmo here was planning on teaching you.

Sunny OPPA!!!~~~

Joongki: Sorry I had nothing else in mind anyway.

Jungmo: SO you were gonna use me?

Joongki: Sorry but can you teach them already. I'll just help out.

Jungmo: Alright.

He started the lesson. Joongki just watched them and once in a while he would help out Sunny with where to put her fingers. He would follow Jungmo's instructions. Jungmo was also the one helping out Seohyun. Both of them were easy to teach. The practice for about 3 hours and they called it a day. During the whole session they didnt know that 2 people were glarring at them. Both being jealous and angry at the same time.

 

Tiffany was in her room while the others were doing whatever they were doing. She was just laying in her bed being depressed because she had nothing to do. She just layed there for an hour then finally decided to go out her room and out the house to get some fresh air. She was going out her room when she bumped into someone.

Tiffany: What the--??

???: Sorry Fany.

Tiffany looked up and saw Siwon.

Tiffany: Oh Siwon oppa.

Siwon: Hey.

Tiffany: WHat were you doing outside my room?

Siwon: I was gonna ask you something.

Tiffany: Well what is it?

Siwon: Do you want to go for a stroll? Im bored.

Tiffany: What? What happened to Nicole?

Siwon: She cancelled.

Tiffany: Why?

Siwon: Cause she said she was too tired to exercise.

Tiffany: Wow~~~

Siwon: Yeah well what about my offer?

Tiffany: ummm... alright.

Siwon: Okay lets go.

Tiffany: Where are we gonna go anyways?

Siwon: Just a walk in the beach.

Tiffany: Okay.

They started walking. The walk was kinda silent. Both of them didnt talk. They were just enjoying their walk. They've been walking for about 30 minutes when Siwon broke the silence.

Siwon: So how have you been?

Tiffany: Okay I guess.

Siwon: Thats good.

Tiffany: What about you?

Siwon: Great.

Tiffany: Good. umm well..... hows the vacation so far?

Siwon: Its awesome. We really cant thank you girls enough for inviting us.

Tiffany: You can thank us by staying the way you guys are now.

Siwon: WHat do you mean?

Tiffany: I mean being good boys.

Siwon: hahahah... alright.

Tiffany: Okay.

Siwon: So are you girls really close to Yoona's brothers friends?

Tiffany: You mean the guys? Yeah. We've known them since forever. Their really nice to us.

Siwon: I can see that.

Tiffany: Well its not like the girls arent being too nice to you guys.

Siwon: What do you mean?

Tiffany: They obviously like you guys. IU likes Ryeowook, Sunye likes Leeteuk oppa and Nicole likes you.

SIwon: What? There just being nice to friends.

Tiffany: yeah right.

SiwoN: WHat ever.

Tiffany: How come you guys dont see they like you?

Siwon: Because the only girls we pay attention to are you girls. Not those other girls.

Tiffany: Oh......

She looked down trying to hide that she was blushing. It was again silent. It was too awkward to talk. Finally after 30 more minutes of walking Siwon broke the silence again.

Siwon: Its getting dark.

Tiffany: Yeah lets go back.

Siwon: Okay.

They walked back the house in silence.

 

Junho: ALright. Lets start.

Hyoyeon: Oppa you said you got new moves. SHow them to me.

JUnho: Alright.

He started dancing. He did some flips and his awesome new dance moves. FInally he finished.

Hyoyeon: Wow oppa that was awesome.

Junho: I told you I got better.

Hyoyeon: You did. Now Eunhyuk oppa. Show us your moves.

Eunhyuk: Okay.

He started dancing too. But he didnt do any flips but he was still awesome.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEEHDK-Gg7I&feature=player_detailpage] <----- This is their dance battle.

Hyoyeon: Oppa your awesome!!!

EUnhyuk: Thanks.

Junho: Wow, your a dance machine.

EUnhyuk: SO are you.

He decided not to hate JUnho after all. He was pretty nice but he was still full of himself in Eunhyuks eyes.

It was now Hyoyeon's turn. She topped both guys.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drbGbBkySb0] <---- This is Hyoyeon's performance. Ignore the dude.

Eunhyuk: WOAH!!!

Junho: Hyo you are awesome!!!

Hyoyeon: Thanks.

They kept dancing some more. They were dancing for about an hour when they finally stopped.

 

Taeyang: Yuri?

Yuri: Yeah im coming.

SHe opened her bedroom door to let Taeyang in. She didnt close the door full way incase something happens.

Yuri: So what did you want to talk about?

Taeyang: I want to explain.

Yuri: Explain what?

Taeyang: Why I broke up with you.

Yuri: You already told me the reason.

Taeyang: I was lying.

Yuri: WHat?

Taeyang: I still love you Yul.

Yuri teared up by what Taeyang just said.

Taeyang: I never stopped loving you. I broke up with you for your own good.

Yuri: FOR MY OWN GOOD? YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU AND YOU BROKE MY HEART!

Taeyang: Because if I didnt you would've been in danger. My dad told me to break up with you because he didnt want me to be with you. He said he would do something bad to you.

Yuri: What?

Taeyang: I wanted you to be safe Yul. Thats why I broke up with you.

Yuri: I was safe. But I was also unhappy. The only reason im still smiling right now is because I have my friends.

Taeyang: I didnt want you to be hurt.

Yuri: But I was hurt. By you.

Taeyang: Yul~

He tried to hug Yuri but she pushed him back.

Yuri: Dont touch me.

Taeyang: Yuri I want to get back with you. I dont care what my dad said. I love you. I'll protect you.

He tried to hug Yuri again but someone punched him in the face.

Yesung: DOnt touch her!!!

Yuri: Yesung?

Taeyang: What's your problem?

Yesung: YOU!!! because of you Yuri was sad for a year! Because of you she was in pain! You said you love her? You said you could protect her? Why didnt you do that instead of breaking up with her? If you loved her why didnt you stay by her side?

Taeyang was speechless. He couldnt say anything cause Yesung was making sense.

Yuri: Oppa that enough. ANd im sorry Taeyang oppa but I dont love you anymore. The break up was for the best. You were my past. Someone else is my future. Im sorry.

Taeyang: Alright just know that I still love you.

He exited Yuri's room which left Yuri with Yesung.

Yuri was crying and Yesung hugged her.

Yesung: IM sorry.

Yuri: Its alright oppa. By the way wwere you listening to our full conversation?

Yesung: Yeah kinda. SOrry.

Yuri: Its okay. So you heard why he broke up with me?

Yesung: Yeah. Listen, if you want him back you can. Im not gonna stop you. I just want you to be happy.

Yuri: No didnt you listen to me? I dont love him anymore. I love YOU!

Yesung: Your serious?

Yuri: Yes, im really thankfull that you enetered my life. And it took me long enough to realize i've fallen for you.

Yesung: Yuri I love you too.

Yuri: But can we not be in a relationship right now?

Yesung: Okay, I just wanted to know if you love me too.

Yuri: Now you know. But lets settle everything first before we get in a relationship.

Yesung: Okay.

Both of them were just standing there hugging each other. They didnt want to move. They just wanted to stay there with each other.

 

IU: Oppa im so sorry.

Ryeowook: Its alright. Not everyone can be a master cheif in a day.

IU: But I've been trying for an hour now.

Ryeowook: It okay.

Sooyoung: Im so hungry!

IU: Sorry unnie.

Sooyoung: Its alright. And it was Ryeowook's fault for getting my hope up in the first place.

RYeowook: YAH!!!

Sooyoung: WHat ? Im hungry!!!

RYeowook: IU-shii lets try again tomorrow.

IU: Thanks oppa.

RYeowook: Alright im about to cook dinner for you girls.

Sooyoung: YES!! FOOD!!!

Ryeowook cooked his food while IU and Sooyoung were just sitting there watching him. Finally 20 minutes later he finshed. Sooyoung was so happy she could eat again. They were talking while they were eating. They were just getting to know each other.

 

Kibum: I love you!

Yoona: Im sorry but I love someone else.

Kibum: WHo?

Yoona: HIm.

She pointed at Taecyeon.

Kibum: What? My bestfriend?

Taecyeon: Yes. We've been in a relationship for a year.

Kibum: How could you? You knew I love her.

Taecyeon: But I also love her. And she loves me too.

Yoona: Im really sorry. We love each other.

Kibum: NO!!!

He then fell off the cliff.

Yoona: And CUT!

Taecyeon: ahahha... that was awesome.

Kibum: Wow. You guys are awesome.

He got back up from he's fall from the "cliff"

Yoona: You were awesome yourself oppa.

Taecyeon: Yeah. Your an awesome actor.

Kibum: Thanks.  Now im ready for the play in school.

Yoona: Im sure your gonna ba awesome like tonight.

Kibum: Thanks Yoong~~

Yoona: Welcome.

They practiced the play one more time from the beggining. They didnt stop until they memorized the whole thing.

_______________________________________________________________________

Guys please forgive me for the lack of updates. I just dont know where the story is going anymore. But I promise i'll finish it.Im sorry if its boring. Im just super tired right now. Please dont loss interest in my story.