Chapter 34:Welcome back

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The break came to an end soon enough. The students are now back in the hardlife of school. The boys, even though they werent That excited to going back to school, came outside before the girls. The girls came outside a couple minutes later. They all walked to the school side by side, being caught into their own 2 persons conversations instead of a whole group.

[A/N: Oh God, I cant believe im doing POV's.... but it makes it easier.]

 

Hyohyuk's POV:

Eunhyuk: so Hyo how are you?

Hyoyeon: im fine oppa. You?

Eunhyuk: Good....

There was an awkward silence for about 2 minutes.

Eunhyuk: Is something wrong Hyo?

Hyoyeon: Its nothing oppa~

Eunhyuk: You cant fool me. Tell me. 

Hyoyeon: Its just that, im kinda struggling with my studies. Even maknae cant help me.

Eunhyuk: Im sorry. I would offer to help but I dont think I would be any better.

Hyoyeon: Its alright oppa.

Eunhyuk: To make you feel better, what about we go to a dance place after school or something?

Hyoyeon: Where is it?

Eunhyuk: I'll show you later. Its a cool hang out where everyone just shows their moves and chill.

Hyoyeon: Alright. After school then oppa.

 

Seokyu POV:

Kyuhyun: How's the baby?

Seohyun: Oppa~~~

Kyuhyun: What you are a baby arent you? And I mean that in a good way.

Seohyun: Im fine oppa. Just a little bit tired.

Kyuhyun: it looks like it too. Did you sleep late last night?

Seohyun: Kinda. I was helping Hyo unnie with her studies.

Kyuhyun: Oh so your the one your unnies go to if they have studies problems huh?!

Seohyun: Yeah, and I will always help.

Kyuhyun: Well, to help you relax, lets do something later after school.

Seohyun: What is it oppa?

Kyuhyun: Uh just things, but meet me at the playground later 'kay?

Seohyun: Alright oppa.

 

They finally arrived at the front of their school. The school changed for some reason. It looked different. Like it had a happier aura. They headed to their lockers. Their lockers were across from each other. After they put away their things and got everything they needed, they headed to their homeroom together. They sat as a group but this time it was girl-boy-girl-boy.

 

Jongsica POV: 

Jonghyun: So Sica?

Jissica: Yeah?

Jonghyun: Do you still want to learn how to swim?

Jessica: Yes, I mean if its not a bother to you.

Jonghyun: Its not.

Jessica: Alright. So when?

Jonghyun: Maybe after school?

Jessica: We can do it at our house. I dont think girls will be there later.

Jonghyun: You guys have one? A po--

Jessica: Yeah, at the backyard.

Jonghyun: Alright after school it is.

 

Taecyoon's POV:

Yoona: Oppa, did you over hear what Jonghyun oppa and Sica unnie were talking abou

Taecyeon: huh? uh yeah. Something about them doing "it" at your house today cause Sica thinks you girls wont be there later or something.

Yoona's eyes widen and stared at Taecyeon. Meanwhile it took Taecyeon to realize what he just said after about a minute.

Both: THEY"RE GONNA???

Yoona suddenly went to the JongSica couple being followed by  Taecyeon.

Yoona: Unnie, arent you too young to that stuff?

Taecyeon: Yeah. And at the girls house too?

Jessica: What? Of course not!

Jonghyun: And thats the only place where we can do it.

Yoona: Unnie are you sure?

Taecyeon: An "unexpected accident" might happen.

Jessica: We'll be fine.

Jonghyun: Yeah. Trust me. I know what im doing.

Jessica: Plus we should have done it while we were on the break.

Jonghyun: Yeah. I just thought of it today.Shame. It would've bee more fun while we were on break.

Yoona: Unnie. You cant. Your parents will get mad at you if you get pregnant while your still at school.

Taecyeon: Yeah. And Jonghyun, you'll be dead. 

Jessica and Jonghyun looked at each other being confused of what the 2 were talking about.

Yoona: So unnie, are you still gonna do it?

Taecyeon: We just want to make sure both of you are ready.

Suddent the other 2 started busting out laughing which left Yoona and Taecyeon dumbfounded.

Jessica: WHat the heck are you 2 talking about?

Jonghyun: By "it" we were talking about swimming.

Jessica: IM YOONA, I cant believe you would think I would do that!

Yoona: huh? what?

Taecyeon: Oh, I get it now. Sorry you 2.

Yoona: Oh........... sorry guys. We'll be going now.

They both strolled to their sits and looked at each other.

Yoona: I cant believe we actually thought that.

Taecyeon: I know. Next time, lets ask before we jump to conclusions.

Yoona: Yeah.

Taecyeon: So forgetting about that, do you want to go somewhere later?

Yoona: Where to?

Taecyeon: Well, since we both like to act, why dont we go to the theater and watch a movie.

Yoona: What does that have to do with anything with both of us actors?

Taecyeon: We can go and see how pro actors act and we can learn from them.

Yoona: Alright. Sure.

Taecyeon: After school then.

 

The teacher arrived and welcomed them back to school. They spend half the class time talking about their vacations. And the other half getting back in track with their studies. The bell rang and they headed to the cafeteria. Again they sat together and continued their conversations.

 

Sunsun POV: 

Sungmin: Sunny Bunny!

Sunny: Oppa~~~~~~

Sungmin: What? You dont like it?~~

Sunny: No. I like it oppa. But its just like how Kyuhyun oppa calls Seohyun SeoBaby.

Sungmin: See, the KyuMin Couple thinks alike.

Kyuhyun heard what he just said and yelled out "Yah! We're not a couple!"

Sunny couldnt help but laugh.

Sungmin: He denies it but he knows its true.

Sunny: Anyways oppa. I do love the name.

Sungmin: It fits you. Sunny Bunny. And speaking of which. I have a little surprise for you.

Sunny: Really what is it?

Sungmin: I'll give it to you after school.

Sunny: Oppa~~~

Sungmin: Its at our dorm. Come by later 'kay?

Sunny: Can you just tell what it is right now?

Sungmin: Then it wont be surprise then.

Sunny: Oppa~~~

Sungmin: Just come by.

Sunny: Alright.

 

TaeTeuk POV:

Leeteuk: annyeong Taeng.

Taeyeon: annyeong oppa.

Leeteuk: So how's it going?

Taeyeon: Its great.

Leeteuk: Thats good.

There was an awkward silince for about 5 minutes and Leeteuk broke it.

Leeteuk: So about the vacation on the beach--

Taeyeon: Wasnt it fun?!

Leeteuk: Yeah but I was gon---

Taeyeon: And Jay's group was nice. 

Leeteuk: Yeah but what abou---

Taeyeon: Maybe we can go back again.

Leeteuk: Sure but---

Taeyeon: Well I have to g--

She was getting up when Leeteuk grabbed her wrist.

Taeyeon: Oppa~

Leeteuk: sit down Kim Taeyeon!

She immeadtely sat down.

Leeteuk: Now let me finish without interuptions. Okay?

Taeyeon: Okay.

Leeteuk: So I wanted to talk to you about what I asked you during the vacation. You know. About me and you.

Taeyeon: What about it? You and I are friends.

Leeteuk: But I want to be more.

Taeyeon: Oppa.

Leeteuk: I-- I love you Taeyeon and you know that.

Taeyeon: But oppa we dont even spend time with each other that much so how can you say you love me already?!

Leeteuk: Alright. Is that the problem? You want to spend time and get to know me before we make it official?

Taeyeon: Thats not---

Leeteuk: Fine. Lets spend time then. I have no problem with that. In fact, I'll take you on a date tonight. I'll pick you up at 5 alright? 

Taeyeon: Bu--

Leeteuk: No buts.Alright?!

Taeyeon: Op--

Leeteuk: 5 it is!

He walked away before Taeyeon could say anything else.

Taeyeon: I guess you have to go Kim Taeyeon. It'll be fun.

 

Lunch ended and everyone went back to their classes. This time the group had chemistry. But the teacher was nice so he let them have a free mod since it was the day after vacation. He knew they wont want to study already.

 

Soowook POV:

Sooyoung: Oppa~

Ryeowook: Neh?

Sooyoung: Can you, uhhh, teach me how to cook?

Ryeowook: SUre but why all of a sudden.

Sooyoung: I dont know, its just that the other girls have plans today and I dont so i thought that if im gonna do something, then its with what I want to do like food or cooking.

Ryeowook: Alright. When?

Sooyoung: After school?

Ryeowook: Where?

Sooyoung: So we cant do it in your dorm since the SunSun couple is there and in our house, Jonghyun will be there with Sica. So.

Ryeowook: Where can it be? Somewhere where we wont get distracted.

Sooyoung: I know, MY house.

Ryeowook: Didnt you just say the JongSica couple will be there?

Sooyoung: Not OUR house. I mean MY house.

Ryeowook: Your house. The one where your parents live in?

Sooyoung: Not really.

Ryeowook: So which house?

Sooyoung: The house just 30 minutes away from here. MY house. I go there if I need to be alone. My brother gave it to me. No maids there.

Ryeowook: Wow, you have your own house?

Sooyoung: Yeah. But dont make it a big deal.

Ryeowook: alright. I'll pick you up later?

Sooyoung: Sure. We'll use my car. But you can still drive.

Ryeowook: Yes. FInally someone lets me drive.

Sooyoung: Okay. Later then.

 

Sifany POV:

Siwon: Fany ah

Tiffany: Neh oppa.

SIwon: Can you come with me later?

Tiffany: Where to?

Siwon: The gym. I kinda need a partner.

Tiffany: Gym? Lifting weights?

Siwon: Yeah uhh kinda. Well I know its not your thing but---

Tiffany: Dont worry. I'll come with.

Siwon: Seriously?

Tiffany: Yeah. I guess I need more excersise.

Siwon: For what?

Tiffany: I dont know. Maybe to beat you in arm wrestling.

Siwon: Huh. You wish.

Tiffany: Wanna bet on it oppa?

Siwon: Alright. But dont forget you called it so dont expect me to go easy on you just casue your a girl.

Tiffany: I wouldnt dream of it.

Siwon: Okay. I warned you. But just dont look at me with those eyes.

Tiffany: What eyes?

Siwon: Those eys of yours. WIth that eye smile.

Tiffany: It comes naturally oppa~

Siwon: Yeah. I know but it fits your cute face.

Tiffany: really? Thanks oppa~

Siwon: So you sure about that gym thing?

Tiffany: Yeah. Later after school then.

Siwon: Okay....

 

So the day passed by quicly and everyone was now in their lockers to get their stuff and go home.

 

Yulsung POV:

Yesung: So everyone has a date huh?

Yuri: I know. Were alone.

Yesung: And the wierd thing is that were the official couple.

Yuri: Yes. How can it be that were the only ones that dont have anything to do.

Yesung: Well...

Yuri: Yeah?

Yesung: We could go on a date.

Yuri: Our first date?

Yesung: Yeah.

Yuri: Really?

Yesung: Sure. You are my girlfriend after all. So lets go.

Yuri: What time? 6?

Yesung: Yeah. I'll pick you up.

Yuri: But where are we going?

Yesung: It'll be a surprise.

Yuri: oh so your that kind of a boyfriend.

Yesung: of course.

Yuri: Well later then.

Yesung: Later. Now lets go.

Yuri: Alright.

 

The group walked home together as usual. Yesung kissed Yuri in the cheeks before she went in the house which the others saw and was half jealous and half disgusted. As they all prepare for their afternoon 'dates', they were all a little nervous.

________________________________________________________________________________

Was it too long?:?

i hope i didnt bore you to death.

They're all going on dates. YAY!!!

For me my favorite part in this chapter was TaecYoon's part. That was kinda funny.

BTW!!! GUYS IMPORTANT NEWS:

GDA VOTING IS NOW OPEN SINCE YESTERDAY!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST!

My bias is of course first: Super Junior

ELF's are so awesome right.

And of course Sones are not lacking---- SNSD is second.

Super Junior is leaeding right now with 55.99% of the votes.

They have more than half the votes! YESSS!!!

SNSD right now has 21.46%

The rest of the top 5 are B2ST, Infinite, and f(x)

 

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NEWS:

The 2011 MAMA is broadcasting live tomorrow (here in the U.S.) from Singapore.

Red Carpet- 5pm KST

Ceremony- 7pm KST