Chapter 30: Park Date???

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

Seohyun woke first after there sleep. It was now the afternoon of the same day they arrived. She decided to go for a little walk. She went to the nearby park that was only 5 minutes from their house. She sat on the swing, swinging back and fro. Moments later, she heard a humming. Then followed by beautiful singing. The voice was coming from the other side of the slide. Seohyun thought that the song sounded familiar. She decided to go and see who the beautiful voice belonged to. She peaked and saw..... Kyuhyun. He was sitting there, with his eyes closed with headphones on and ipod on the other hand. He suddenly heard steps, he opened his eyes and saw none other than Seohyun.

Kyuhyun: Oh, Seohyun ah.

Seohyun: Annhyeonghaeseyo Oppa!!!

Kyuhyun: How long have you been there?

Seohyun: Not long, but I did hear you sing though.

Kyuhyun: Oh really? Im not that good.

Seohyun: Are you kidding oppa? Your voice is so beautiful.

Kyuhyun: Thanks but its not better than Yesung hyung.

Seohyun: I admit that Yesung oppa's voice is really angelic but oppa, yours is different. Both your voices are different. Both are unique in their own ways. DOnt feel discourage and dont compare your voices. 

Kyuhyun: Thank you. You really are awesome.

Seohyun: your welcome oppa.

Kyuhyun: Well enough of me. What are you doing here? Arent you suppose to be resting?

Seohyun: I just woke up and since the other unnies arent awake yet, i decided to go out for a while.

Kyuhyun: Same here.

Seohyun's phone suddenly rang. It was Hyoyeon.

Seohyun: Unnie?

Hyoyeon: MAKNAE WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OKAY.

Seohyun: unnie, stop yelling please. im fine. im at the park nearby our house. and Kyuhyun oppa is here too. So dont worry and calm down.

Hyoyeon: Thank God. Well, I just woke up and you werent here and I started worrying.

Seohyun: Well dont worry anymore. I'll come back.

Hyoyeon: Oh its okay, you can stay there and hang out with YOUR Kyuhyunie.

She started giggling on the other side of the phone.

Seohyun: Unnie~~~

Hyoyeon: Bye Maknae.

Seohyun closed her phone and faced Kyuhyun again.

Kyuhyun: WHats wrong?

Seohyun: Nothing. Unnie just called to make sure I was okay.

Kyuhyun: hahhahaha.... you girls really look out for each other huh?

Seohyun: Were all practically sisters.

Kyuhyun: Same for us guys.

Seohyun: Well I better get home oppa. 

Kyuhyun: Alright. I'll walk you.

Seohyun: Okay.

The started walking back home. Minutes later,  they arrived. Hyoyeon opened the door and smiled at SeoKyu.

Hyoyeon: Well well well.

Seohyun: Unnie~~~

Hyoyeon: What? I didnt say anything but well well well. 

Kyuhyun: Annyeong.

Hyoyeon: Annyeong oppa.

Kyuhyun: Im sorry if you were worried about Seohyun. 

Hyoyeon: Oh its alright. But next time you guys decided to go on a date, please tell us. AND DONT EVER HURT OUR MAKNAE!!!

Seohyun: Unnie its not wha--

Kyuhyun: Dont worry, we will. And i will never hurt her.

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun with a confused face but inside she was really happy.

Hyoyeon: Alright. Well oppa, i think you should get home too. Eunhyuk oppa called wondering if you were here. I told him you just went out fro a while.

Kyuhyun: Alright. Thanks. Bye Hyo. See you later Hyunnie.

Kyuhyun left which left Seohyun and Hyoyeon, that has a big grin on her face, standing there.

Hyoyeon: Come in here Maknae. Your have to tell me everything.

They went inside and Hyoyeon didnt let Seohyun run off.

Hyoyeon: So? Spill it!

Seohyun: Spill what unnie? Nothing happened.

Hyoyeon: LIAR! you went on a date with oppa.

Seohyun: No i didnt. I went to the park and it was just a coincidense that he was there too.

Hyoyeon: Uh huh. 

Seohyun: Believe me unnie. Why would I lie?

Hyoyeon: So you and Kyuhyun oppa werent on a park date?

Seohyun: No, it was just a coincidence.

Hyoyeon: Lets see.

She whipped out her phone and started typing. She sent the message and moments later she recieved a message back.

Hyoyeon: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Seohyun: What? who did you text?

Hyoyeon: Kyuhyun oppa. 

Seohyun: WHAT?

Hyoyeon: I asked him, were u and him on a date and he said and i quote "we met there accidently but I guess it was kinda a date. And if it was, I enjoyed it even though it was only a while. Tell Hyunnie, maybe next time, it'll be a rael date." 

Seohyun: WHAT???

Hyoyeon: Omigad!!! Maknae's growing up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah guys. Im back. Remember i said we only had school for 3 days this week? Well today was last day for the week. Im so happy i got to update. Sorry if its short. The drama will come a little bit later. But this time, i decided to make it a SeoKyu focus. hope you liked it.

Please check out my other fanfic: Feelings for You!