Chapter 6: Arguement!!!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

Before lunch ended, they decided to go and apologize to their teacher. They acted like jerks in her class this morning.

Teacher: What are you guys doing here?

Leeteuk: We would just like to apologize for what happened this morning.

Taecyeon: Yes, something just happened to us yesterday.

Sungmin: But were over it.

Jonghyun: So please accpet our apology.

Kyuhyun: We promise that it'll never happen again.

Eunhyuk: And don't worry we'll still show up for our detentions.

Yesung: So do you accept our apology?

Siwon: We know it wan't your fault about what happened to us.

Ryeowook: We were just being jerks.

Teacher: Okay, it seems like you guys really feel sorry so i accept your apology and hope it'll never happen again.

Eunhyuk: Don't worry it won't!

Everyone: NEVER!!!!

Teacher: Okay, you guys can go to your classes now or else you'll be late.  And never mind about the detention.

Yesung: Thank you!

Siwon: Bye teach......

When they enetered the classroom, they were surprise to see the girls there. But they decided to just smile to them. Acting like they didn't care what they did. It kind of confused the girls but they decided not to say anything to them. Then the bell rang. The boys paid attention to the whole class. They even answered some questions. This kind of confused the whole class cause just this morning they were acting cold. The teacher gave them the last 20 minutes of class to do what ever they want. Then some people went up to the boys to ask what's up with them.

Yonghwa: What the heck is wrong with you guys?

Jonghyun: What do you mean?

Wooyoung: We mean just this morning you guys were so pised!!!

Yesung: What? Can't people just attitude?

Heechul: Well yeah but....

Taecyeon: But nothing... we just noticed what we were doing was stupid.

Jungshin: Ohhh okay.

Donghae: So why were you guys mad in the first place?

Eunhyuk: It's not important.

Hyoyeon: How was being rejected the first time not important?

They all turned around and saw the 9 girls standing behind them.

Eunhyuk: Don't you girls have anything else to do but listen to our conversation?

Minho: wait, Hyoyeon what did you just say?

Nichkhun: Yeah I heard something about being rejected for the first time?

Yuri: She said how was being rejected for the first time not important.

Doojoon: Wait... so you guys--

Sooyoung: Got rejected by us.

Tiffany: Which was their first time.

Shindong: Oh-My-God!!!

Doojoon: It actually happened.

Donghae: Heechul hyung you owe me 10,000 won. I told you it would happen someday.

Heechul: What are you talking about?

Wooyoung: Remember you guys made a bet about weather they'll ever get rejected.

Yonghwa: Hyung you said it'll probably never happen.

Junghin: And Donghae hyung said it will.

Leeteuk: That's enough.

Yesung: We don't care about your stupid bets but thanks Donghae, you said we'll never get rejected.

Taeyeon: But you did!

Jessica: And by the way you guys acted this morning, we can see it affected you real bad.

Taecyeon: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!

Seohyun: DONT YELL AT MY UNNIE!!!!

Seohyun was getting ready to hit Taecyeon but the girls stopped her.

Sunny: (whispering to Seohyun) Seobaby calm down.

Leeteuk: HE WOULDN''T HAVE HAD TO YELL IF YOU GIRLS NEVER CAME OVER HERE AND MINDING OUR BUSINESS.

Taeyeon slapped Leeteuk in the face really hard.

Taeyeon: DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE YELL AT SEOHYUN!!!

The 9 boys were getting ready to attact the girls but--

Wooyoung, Heechul, Shindong, Donghae, Doojoon, Nichkhun, Jungshin, Minho and Yonghwa stepped in front of the girls.

Donghae: Your really gonna hit girls?

Sungmin: You guys better get out of the way or else--

Shindong: Or else what?

Ryeowook: Your gonna get smashed like them.

JUngshin: Try!!!

Then their teacher stepped in.

Teacher: That's enough! All of you have detention for the whole month after today. And I mean everyone. Even you girls.

They just noticed that everyone in the classroom was listening. Including the teacher.

Eunhyuk: Great!

Then the bell rang. Everyone went out the class and headed home.

The boys that protected the girls volountered to walk them home cause they were scared that the other boys will come back for them. The girls enjoyed their presence. They liked them so much better than those 9 idiots. When they got to their house, they said their thank you's and goodbye's to the boys. They also said sorry to them for getting them detention but the boys were cool with it. The buys then headed to their own houses.

______________________________________________________________

Yay!!! I got to update. I really liked this chapter. But I kinda feel bad for the boys. And by the way, I added new 9 boys as rivals for the others. Hope you liked this chapter. I'll update soon. Oh yeah here's the couple lists so you wont get confesed which one is with whom.

Leeteuk- Taeyeon- Wooyoung

Jonghyun- Jessica- Heechul

Sungmin- Sunny- Shindong (hahaha... S-S-S love triangle)

Siwon- Tiffany- Donghae

Eunhyuk- Hyoyeon- Doojoon

Yesung- Yuri- Nichkhun (I know Yesung and Yuri arent a real couple but I love how they play around with each other.)

Ryeowook- Sooyoung- Jungshin ( I couldn't find a paring for Sooyoung so I just put Ryeowook and i 4got 'bout Jungshin)

Taecyeon- Yoona- Minho

Kyuhyun- Seohyun- Yonghwa