Chapter 4: Girls played the Boys

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

After class, they headed to the cafeteria. The 9 girls sat in one table leaving a space in between each other for 2 reasons. First they like personal space and 2nd they're sure that the boys will come and sit with them. They're leading the boys to their trap. As they predicted, the boys asked if they could sit with them.

Leeteuk: Can we sit with you guys?

Taeyeon: Sure!

They sat in this order: Jessica next to Jonghyun. Tiffany next to Siwon. Sunny next to Sungmin. Sooyoung next to Ryeowook. Then accross them: Taeyeon next to Leeteuk. Seohyun next to Kyuhyun. Hyoyeon next to Eunhyuk. And Yoona next to Taecyeon.

Kyuhyun: So....

Yoona: Can you guys show us around the school?

Eunhyuk: I thought you guys didn't need anyone?

Taeyeon: We just didn't want to be stuck with nerds.

Ryeowook: Oh okay!

Seohyun: What class do you guys have next?

Taecyeon: Oh we got chemistry!

Hyoyeon: Oh we got that too.

Sungmin: Then we can walk to class together.

Tiffany: Yeah!

Siwon: Do you guys live near the school?

Sunny: Kinda.

Jessica: We live 20 minutes away if we walk but if we drive we can make it in 15.

Jonghyun: Really? Us too!

Siwon: Where do you guys live then?

Yoona: In the house across the dorms.

Leeteuk: Really?

Seohyun: Yeah! Why?

Yesung: We live in that dorm!

Yuri: Oh so were kinda neighbors.

Eunhyuk: So can we walk you guys home?

Hyoyeon: Sure!!!

After school, the boys and girls met up outside the school gates. They walked for a really long time but they never ran out of things to say. For some reason the boys feel really happy. They think that it's the right time to ask them out.

Jonghyun: Do you girls want to go out with us?

The girls laughed making the boys confused.

Taecyeon: So what do you say?

Taeyeon: We say NO!!!

Kyuhyun: You're kidding right?

Yuri: of course NOT!

Yesung: (raising his voice) WHY NOT? GIRLS ALWAYS FALL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR US!!!

Sooyoung: WELL WERE NOT THOSE GIRLS.

Yoona: You think we haven't heard about your player repuitation around town? Were not stupid you know!

Tiffany: We just wanted to have some fun! Like the fun you've been having with other girls.

Sunny: You guys don't even care what the girls feel like after you lead them on and just dump them.

Seohyun: I'm sorry we did this but we thought you needed to take your own medicine.

Eunhyuk: Well who needs you girls. Theirs prettier girls anyways.

Siwon: Yeah!

Ryeowook: Let's go guys!

They girls said bye while laughing! It only took them 8 minutes to arrive to their dorm because they were speed walking.

Sungmin: Urggg.... i really hate those girls!

Taecyeon: But for some reason I kinda feel guilty.

Kyuhyun: Yeah I feel the same way hyung!

Jonghyun: They just made us feel what those girls felt like when we dumped them!

Leeteuk: Well I don't care.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, let's go to sleep.

Everyone said goodnight to each other! But the boys couldn't go to sleep. They kept thinking about the girls. They were really mad at them but at the same time they envied them.