Chapter 18: WHY???

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The next day the Yoona's group woke up before Jaebeom's group. They decided to make breakfast. Everyone was helping out.

Some were cooking while the others were setting the table.

Taeyeon: Ryeowook-shi what are are you planning on cooking?

Ryeowook: Pancakes.

Tiffany: I'll cook eggs.

Seohyun: And im gonna cook the bacon.

Taeyeon: Hyo and Yoong do you mind helping EUnhyuk and Kibum set up the table.

Hyoyeon: Alright! Yoong come on.

Yoona: Im coming. I'll get the spoons.

Hyoyeon: Forks for me.

EUnhyuk: I'll get the plates. How many do we need anyways?

Sunny: 18 i guess?!

Sungmin: WHat about the others?

Yoona: Forget about them. They can make their own breakfast.

Kibum: I'll get the glasses.

The 4 of them started setting up the table. While the others were helping each other out making breakfast. They were making a lot of noise that woke up the other group. Finally they were done cooking and they started digging in. Just when they started Jaebeom's group came in.

Jaebeom: WHat the hell is with all that noise?

Yoona: We were making breakfast and did we wake you up?

Jaebeom: Yes you did!

Yoona: GOOD!!!

Jaebeom: Why you little...

Taeyeon; Stop bickering!

Yoona: Sorry unnie.

Jaebeom: WHatever! Now let us have some of that breakfast.

Yoona: NO WAY!!! make your own. we did all of this by ourselves.

Jaebeom: Yeah with the food i bought!

Yoona: Okay then i'll pay you back.

Yoona ran upstairs and grabbed some money. A minute later she came down stairs and threw the money at Jaebeom's face.

Jaebeom: WHat the hell is your problem?!

Yoona: Now you cant take any of our food cause i paid for it. You got enough money, go treat your friends to breakfast. GO SOMEWHERE!!!!

Jaejoong: FINE!!!

JungmO: Dude I think theres a little town somewhere around here.

Junho: But its far away.

Jaebeom: I dont care as long as we get away from here. Lets spend the whole day there.

Yoona: If you find a hotel or something please do me a favor and stay there!

Jaebeom: URGG!!! guys lets go.

By that Jaebeom's group went to change and left. Jaebeom was really pissed of by Yoona.

Seohyun: Unnie what was that about.

Yoona: Nothing.

Taeyeon: We could've just made them more breakfast..

Ryeowook: I really didnt mind making more.

Yoona: NO, they've been staying here for i dont know since when and obviously they survived by some food they get from somewhere. They either bought food or cooked it. If they cooked, they could've made their own breakfast.

Sooyoung: How come it looked like you the 2 of wanted to kill each other.

Hyoyeon: Like seriously kill each other.

Yoona: Because I hate him!

SUnny: WHy???

Yuri: Guys can we save that conversation later, right now can we just eat please?!

Everyone: Alright.

Yoona gave Yuri a thankful looked and Yuri gave Yoona a "anytime" look. THey finished breakfast 10 minutes later. and they all headed to the big living room.

Kibum: Now lets continue the conversation.

Yoona: Which one?

Kyuhyun: The fight between you and your brother.

Leeteuk: Why do you guys hate each other?

Yoona: Theres plenty of time to talk about that, but right now lets go swimming we can even cook barbeque or something.

Taeyeon: We can do that AFTER you tell us the reason.

Yuri: Just tell them already.

Tiffany: You know something Yuri?

Yuri: Yeah I was there when it happened.

Taeyeon: Now tell us what happened.

Yoona: Alright. its cause he changed.

Siwon: what do you mean exactly?

Yoona: He changed. Remember girls,when we were kids, me and my brother always love playing with each other?! We use to protect each other. We were so close.

Sunny: Yeah you guys were almost inseprateble. When you got hurt, he would beat up whoever hurt you.

Yoona: Yeah but everything changed.

Seohyun: How?

Yoona: He use to beat up the people that made me cry but this time he was the one who made me cry.

Jessica: What did he do?

Sooyoung: and when did it start?

Yoona: It started when he started college. Eversince he started hanging out with his stupid new crew!

Hyoyeon: You mean Junho and Jungmo and them???

Yoona: No another crew in school. He would pick on me and be mean to me. I cried and cried but he just looked at me and laughed. I delt with it for a long time but then one day..

Yoona's eyes started to fill up with tears. And Yuri started conferting her.

Yuri: Yoona, dont cry.

Yoona: Then one day.... he pushed me down the stairs.

Everyone except Yoonyul: WHHHAAATTTT???!!!!!

Yoona: His stupid crew was over our house and they were picking on me. We were at the upstairs living room. I grabbed my brother to talked to him near the stairs. I started yelling at him to get all of thsoe people out of our house. Then he started to get mad and pushed me down.

Yuri: That day, me and Yoona were supposed to hang out there so I came over. When i got there i saw both of them arguing near the stairs and then Jaebeom pushed her down. I screamed for help and the maids helped me get Yoona to the hospital.

Yoona: Him and his friends were just watching. They didnt help at all.

Taeyeon: How come we never heard about this?

Yoona: It happened over summer and I asked Yuri not to tell you guys so you wouldnt have to worry.

Seohyun: Unnieee....

Yuri: When Yoona's parents heard about what happened they came to the hospital right away. I told them what I saw.

Yoona: And they started yelling at him and they sent him away to America. I never knew he came back. I guess he just hanged here with the friends he forgot when he met those stupid bastards. I cant believe they even forgave him for treating them like crap when he met thos idiots!

Yuri: Well thats pretty much all of it.

Yoona: Now lets get all of that out of our minds. It stupid anyways. Now lets  have some fun.

Sooyoung: Lets cook barbeque while we swim.

Everyone: YEAH!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yess i got to update. You know the idea about Yoona hating Jaebeom in the story just popped in my head. I wasnt even planning it. Well, im glad i got to update anyways. Hope you guys like it. And if you visit my profile, their are polls to which boy you want to end up with the 9 snsd girls. It got nothing to do with the story. I was just bored. Maybe i'll use it for something. But you can go to my profile and vote.

Just a little info:

Oh yeah guys, you remember in one of the chapters, how i wrote how the girls are rich and all?! Well remember i wrote that Sunny's dad was the founder of SM Entertainment; Lee Soo Man?! Well it turns out in real life, Lee Soo Man is her AUNCLE!!! not father. how come i nver knew that. I just wrote that it was her dad in the story cause they have the same last name but i never thought that Lee Soo Man was actually her auncle in real life! Iam so late!