Chapter 19: Swimming and Barbeque PARTY!!!!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

After their little talk, everyone went to change to their swimming clothes. The girls were in one room trying to help each other.

Seohyun: Unnie, wont it be wierd if the boys see us in our swimming suits?

Taeyeon: Maknae, their our friends.

Yuri: Plus, were all wearing shorts.

Yoona: Not just....

Sooyoung: Stop talking about it!

Sunny: Lets just change already.

Tiffany: Im gonna use the bathroom.

Hyoyeon: But dont you need help putting the top on.

Jessica: Here, let me go with you.

Tiffany: Thanks Sica.

The 2 girls went inside the bathroom. While the other girls just stayed in the room helping each other out.

The boys also stayed in one room. They were already done changing but they just wanted to wanted to talk.

Eunhyuk: Look at my abs!

Leeteuk: I got more!

Ryeowook: You guys are so embarrasing yourselves.

Kyuhyun: Yeah, compare it to Siwon's.

The 2 guys went silent cause they knew what Kyuhyun said was true.

Kibum: Who cares about abs.

Jonghyun: Im worried its gonna be wierd with the girls today.

Taecyeon: Yeah were all half and the girls are just wearing swin suits.

Siwon: So what? Havent you guys ever saw a girl wearing swim suits?

Sungmin: But these girls are different.

Leeteuk: Who cares. Were all JUST FRIENDS, right?!

Boys: Yeahhhhh........

They finally decided to go out the room and went to the swimming pool. The girls already beat them there but the werent in the pool in yet. They were setting up the grill so they can start cooking the food.

Ryeowook: Here, let me help cook.

Boys: Same old wookie.

Sooyoung: Alright. Its just gonna take about 30 minutes to cook all this.

Yuri: So while were waiting for it to be cooked, lets go in the pool.

Yoona: Were just gonna check from time to time if its cook.

Everyone: YEAH!!!

The girls ran and and jump in the deep pool cause they were a little bit embarressed of their clothes. The boys followed and it made a big spash in the girls' faces.

Sooyoung: What the hell?

Yuri: Warn us next time will you!!

Girls: DRANK POOL WATER!!!

The boys went to the girls hurridly to make sure they were alright. They didnt know that the girls were just faking. When they got close enough the girls splashed a lot of water to the faces.

The girls started to bust out laughing when they saw the boys' face; their expression was both confused and angry.

Boys: WHAT THE HELL?

Taeyeon: Sorry guys.

Yoona: But that was sweet revenge!

Seohyun: And we really did drink some pool water though.

Kyuhyun: Alright were sorry.

The boys stared at each other. They were confused since KYUHYUN apologized for something. Then they stared at Kyuhyun who had an evil smirk in his face. They knew that the evilkyu had something up his smart mind. And they were right.

Kyuhyun: You girls wanna play a game?

Sooyoung: What game?

Yoona: And what are the rules?

Kyuhyun: Its easy. All your girls gotta do is get on the guys shoulder and try to push the other girl off the other guy.

The girls agreed and got on the guys shoulders.

Kyuhyun: Alright, i'll count to 3 and your girls try to push another girl.

The girls were busy thinking about who they'll push off first that they didnt notice Kyuhyun mouthing some words to the guys.

Kyuhyun: (whispering to the guys) on the count to 3 push them off.

The guys agreed and Kyuhyun started to count.

Kyuhyun: 1-2-3

When each of the girls were about to push another girl they all fell. They noticed that the guys let them fall on purpose. When they got back up they were really angry at the guys.

Girls: WHAT THE HELL???"

Guys: Pay Back!!!

Seohyun: That was so mean.

Kyuhyun: Yeah well, it was just revenge.

Taeyeon: You know, we could've drowned!

Leeteuk: We all knew you girls swim well, so there was nothing to worry bout.

Ryeowook: Guys i think the food is done!

Sooyoung and Yoona: FOOODDDD!!!

The 2 of them hurried to the grill and started putting everything in their plates. Everyone followed behind them.

Tiffany: HEY!!!

Yuri: DOnt take everything.

Taecyeon: Were all hungry!

Sooyoung and Yoona: Fine, Sorry.

Everyone else laughed at them.

After they got their food, they all sat in the beach chairs/ couch.

Siwon: Wont the chairs get wet cause were wet?!

Yoona: Oh no. These chairs dont get wet. They're water proof.

Yesung: Thats awesome.

Their was enough chairs for everyone to sit on their own.

Taecyeon: This house is awesome!

Yoona: Thanks.

Sunny: Lets go to the beach tomorrow.

Yuri: And have a picnic while were at it!

Taeyeon: ALright!

After they were done eating, they chatted some more and after 10 minutes they went back into the pool. When it waas getting dark everyone decided to go inside and watch a movie. They picked a scary movie. All of them were really scared. Because of the tiring day, they didnt even notice they were already sleeping. But Leeteuk woke up in the middle of the night and woke up the other guys.

Leeteuk: Lets bring them to their rooms.

Kyuhyun: Why cant we just sleep here?

Jonghyun: Yeah, im tired!

Siwon: Idiots! What if Jaebeom comes back and find all of us; girls and boys sleeping in one room?!

Ryeowook: Alright.

The boys carried their partners to the rooms. And after they were done they all went to their own rooms and slept. Jaebeom and the others didnt get back during the night either.

________________________________________________________________________

Guys im so sorry that i havent updated lately. Im being lazy. I cant think of whats gonna happen next. Maybe i'll put some drama in but please dont get impatient. Its just im trying to read fanfics instead of writing one cause after summer i cant do it anymore. Well i hope you like this chapter. Its a bit boring though.