Chapter 22: The Past!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The next morning everyone was awake except for Yuri. It was unusual because Yuri was usually a morning person, but today, she wasnt even awake yet. Everyone was already in the kitchen and i mean EVERYONE. That means, the group and Jaebeom's group.

Yoona: Oh so you finally decided to come home?!

Jaebeom: Yes no that I want to but we were here first if you hadn't remembered.

Yoona: Oh I remember. What are you scared to face the real world and your hiding here and using "vacation" as an excuse?!

Jaebeom: Why would I be scared to face the real world?

Yoona: Because your a COWARD!

Everyone in the room stayed quiet and were just looking from Yoona to Jaebeom as their arguement begin to heat up.

Jaebeom: Explain to me exactly how I became a coward!

Yoona: First because your scared to face our parents after what you did so your using this place as a hiding place and the only reason mom said yes because she doesnt want dad to hurt you after what you did. Second did you even tell your friends why you suddenly went to the US? Or are you scared that they'll leave you after they find out?!

Jaebeom: SHUT UP! WHAT HAPPENED WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Yoona: IN YOUR BRAIN IT WAS BECAUSE YOU YOUR A COWARD! YOU DONT WANT TO ADMIT YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! AND I BET THE REASON YOU WERENT HERE FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU SEE ME, YOU'LL REMEMBER WHAT YOU ALMOST DID!!!

Jaebeom: When did you suddenly become rude and talk to your OPPA that way?!

Yoona: I wouldnt be talking to like this if you didnt almost try to kill me!!!

Jaebeom: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Yoona: Really?! Then after that "accident" why didnt you help me?! WHy were you just starring at me with those stupid eyes with no sorry look or even a worried look in your eyes?! why didnt you ever say SORRY?!

Jaebeom stayed quiet after everything that Yoona just said. Finally Taeyeon decided to stop their arguements.

Taeyeon: Yoong, stop already.

Yoona's eyes were filled with tears by now and Taeyeon comforted her. So did the others.

Jaebeom ran out the room and ran to his room and slammed the door. His group followed him and went to their own rooms because they knew that Jaebeom wanted to be alone. While Yoona's group comforted her.

They all stayed in the living room and were all silent because they didnt know what to say. AFter 10 minutes of silence, Seohyun decided to break the silence because she noticed that her Yuri unnie wasnt with them.

Seohyun: Hey, where's Yuri unnie?

Yesung: Oh yeah, where is she?

Sunny: When me and Tiffany woke up she wasnt awake yet.

Tiffany: We didnt want to wake her up because she looked really tired.

Sooyoung: Is something wrong with her?!

Ryeowook: Why do you say that?

Siwon: Maybe she's just tired.

Sungmin: Yeah yesterday was a tiring day.

Hyoyeon: She's not like that.

Taeyeon: She loves mornings. Even if shes tired, she always gets up early.

Jessica: Lets check it out.

They all went to Yuri's room and found Yuri still sleeping. Taeyeon decided to feel her forhead without waking her up to see if she had a fever or something.

Taeyeon: Shes not sick.

Kyuhyun: Well maybe she's just tired.

Leeteuk: Yeah, lets leave her to rest.

Girls: Alright.

They all left Yuri's room and went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast. They didnt know Yuri was just faking to be asleep so they can leave. After they left tears suddenly filled Yuri's eyes. The girls didnt know that Yuri's been crying since last night.

[A/N: Were still at Yuri's room guys while the others were downstairs.]

Yuri suddenly started to talk to her self.

Yuri: Why? WHy? Why?

She kept wisphering to herself.

Yuri: Why did you have to comeback? Why? WHy did you have to show your face to me? Why? Why did we have to meet here? Why? Why Taeyang?! Why? Why is it everytime I see your face, it reminds me of what happened between us? Why? Why did I have to fall for you?! WHy?!

~Flashback~

???: Yuri-ah!!!

Yuri: Oppa!

Yuri ran to him and hugged him. Finally a minute later they broke the hug.

Yuri: Oppa what are you doing here?

???: WHat I cant see my girlfriend?

Yuri: Taeyeang oppa! Of course you can.

Taeyang: DO you want to go out today?

Yuri: SUre, where to?

Taeyang: What about the park?

Yuri: Sure oppa!

The 2 of them drove to the park in Taeyang's car. Finally they arrived 10 minutes later.

Taeyang: Hey lets go to that tree. Our tree.

Yuri: Okay, I love that tree.

Taeyang: Remember the day we made this our tree?!

Yuri: Yeah, the day we confessed our feeling for each other.

Taeyang: That was the happiest day in my life.

Yuri: Mines too oppa!

The 2 of them just sat there next to the tree enjoying the sunset. They sat there for about an hour but their fantasy had to end. It was getting dark and they both had to go home. Taeyang dropped Yuri off to her house. Before Yuri got out the car, Taeyang grabbed her wrist.

Yuri: Whats wrong oppa?

Taeyang then hugged her.

Yuri: Oppa are you okay?

He kept quiet foor 5 minutes just hugging Yuri but finally he let go.

Taeyang: I just wanted to let you know how much I love you Yul.

Yuri: Oppa I already know how much you love me. And you also know how much I love you, but I got to go.

Taeyang: Alright.

He then gave Yuri a peck on her lips which made Yuri blush so she hurriedly went out his car and to her room.

2 weeks passed and Taeyang called Yuri to meet him at the same place in the park. Yuri went to the park and saw taeyang silentlt looking sad sitting next to the tree.

Yuri: TAEYANG OPPA!!!

She kept calling him but he didnt hear. She finally walked up to him and yelled at his ear.

Yuri: TAEYANG OPPA!!!

Taeyang: Wahh.... what the heck Yuri? WHat was that for?

Yuri: I called you like a hundred time already but you didnt respond.

Taeyang: OH sorry.

Yuri: Its alright but are you okay? Why did you suddenly want to meet.

Taeyang stood up and now he's and yuri's face were only inches away from each other.

Taeyang: Yuri, lets break up.

Yuri felt her heart break into peices when she heard what Taeyang said.

Yuri: What? WHy? Oppa please no.

She staretd to sob while Taeyang was holding his tears. He knew it would be harder for Yuri to forget if he cried.

Taeyang: I....I don.....I  dont... think... us.... dat...dating is....a ...........a good....idea...

Yuri: Why not? We love each other.

Taeyang: Your...your wrong...........i .........do....dont.....lo...love....you......any....anymore.

Yuri fell to the ground after Taeyang said that. And Taeyang couldnt hold back his tears anymore. He too cried.

Yuri: oppa...... oppa.... im dreaming.... right?! this....this cant be......real!

Taeyang: Yuri im sorry but its real. Im breaking up with you! I love someone else.

Suddenly Yuri stood up and slapped him. Taeyang felt he deserved that.

Yuri: Well I hope you guys will be happy. But right now, I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU! i HATE YOU....OPPA!

She ran away and went back to her house. While Taeyang just stood there, motionless. Then it started to rain but he still didnt move. He was hoping if he stayed there long enough he would get sick so bad and die. He wanted to die after what he just did to Yuri. He didnt want to break up with her but he had to. For her own good. He wanted to die so bad. Meanwhile Yuri arrived at her house and she went to her room and locked herself in. She went to the corner and hugged her knees. She kept crying and crying.

A month passed since that day but Yuri still kept crying. Every night, she would remember Taeyang's face and how happy they were. But now, he broke up with her. Yuri couldnt accept it. She wanted to die. But she thought if she commited suicide, what will happen to her parents. She knew they would be heart broken. She cant do that to her parents. Taeyang was also in his house crying and crying. He tried to suicide but everytime he did, Yuri's happy face appeared in his mind.

After a whole year, both of them moved on. But they could still feel pain. Yuri decided to move to another school with her best friends. There she met Yesung and his friends. He was a jerk along with his friends. But everytime he was around she forgot all the pain Taeyang left her.

~End of Flashback~

Now Yuri felt the pain comeback. After Yesung asked her about it yesterday, she remembered everything. She remembered how happy she and Taeyang were. But that happiness had to end, even if both of them didnt want it to end.

She couldnt stop crying. She just sat there in her bed hugging her knees and kept sobbing and sobbing. But no one else heard it. She was just alone there.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I want to update this yesterday but I couldnt find time. This chapter was mostly about what happened to Yuri in the past. Did you guys remember when the group met Jaebeom's group in the house at the first night? Remember how Yuri and Taeyang were awkward with each other?! Well this is the reason why. Hope you like it. Theres gonna be a lot of drama from now on.

Oh yeah... did you guys see Super Junior's MV for Mr. Simple? They looked so HOT! Especially Hyukkie with his blonde hair! He was so hot and was the others. Please watch it. And they also had their comeback stage at the  Music Bank. They were so hot! My heart wanted to explode from all the happiness. Hope you guys support their 5th album "Mr. Simple"