Chapter 5: Affected

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The guys woke up late the next morning. They were really tired so when the alarm clock rang they didn't hear a thing. The alarm got louder and louder. Finally they woke up. They noticed that they were already late so they're was no use rushing. 30 minutes passed and they arrived at their classroom.

Teacher: And why are you guys so late?

They boys just ignored her. Heading to their seats and passing the girls. They didn't dare to look at the girls.

They boys still didn't say anything. Some of the boys sitting behind them kicked their chairs to make sure they were awake. But nothing happened.

Teacher: That's it! You guys have detention for the whole week!

The boys didn't care at all. They didn't listen to through out the whole class.Which kinda annoyed the teacher. They went to lunch and didn't eat anything. The maknae finally broke the silence.

Jonghyun: Hyungs! what are we doing?

Leeteuk: not caring what's going on around us!

Jonghyun: NO!! Leeteuk hyung you know damn well that's not the reason!

Eunhyuk: SO were a little upset because of the girls! HAPPY?

Jonghyun: NO!!!!!!!!! why would I be! I'm upset too. But by doing this were doing exactly what the girls want to see.

Ryeowook: Yeah. They want us to look like we cared that they did that.

Kyuhyun: BUT WE DON'T!!!

Sungmin: Exactly!!!

Siwon: So let's show them that we don't care!

Yesung: Yeah!!!!!

Taecyeon: I mean I don't even know why we care!

Everyone agreed to what Taecyeon said. But deep inside them, they know that something wierd is going on. They're feeling the feeling that they never felt with any girl before!

________________________________________________

Sorry super short chapter. And I'd like to inform you guys that i'm going on a trip Friday so I don't know when I can update again!!!! I think we'll be gone for more than a week... really sorry...... I will really try too update!!! But anyways I hope you like my story so far. Please subscribe!!! Hope everyone is having a good summer that's here in the US!!!