Chapter 8: To the Rescue!!!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

The boys were the first ones to arrive at their classroom. Then they noticed the 9 girls walking towards the classroom with the same boys walking with them. They walked in laughing but when they saw the 9 boys they became quiete.They walked towards their seats  and started talking again. They just ignored the other 9 boys. They didnt dare look at them and the 9 boys did the same. Class started a few minutes later. The people around them started to talk about the incident that happened yesterday. But they just ignored them. After class they headed to the cafeteria. The 9 boys werent with them becasue they told them to go ahead first. On Their way the girls were blocked by some girls they didnt know.

( A/N: i just picked random girls to play this part.)

Victoria: Are you the one that slapped Leeteuk oppa? (talking to Taeyeon)

Taeyeon: Yeah why?

Yuri: What do you guys want?

Luna: SHe wan't talking to you!

Yuri: Do you think I care? 

Amber: I think you should.

Tiffany: Well we dont so Just get out of our way.

THe 9 girls were about to leave when Amber grabbed Tiffany's hand and twisted it!

Tiffany: OUCH!!!!!

They 9 boys heard someone yell so they went to check who it was. They saw Tiffany's hand being twisted by Amber.

Dara: Next time think before you say anything!

Seohyun: LET GO OF HER!!!!

Jessica then slapped Amber causing her to let go of Tiffany.

Sunny and Yoona went to Tiffany to make sure she was okay. They boys were just watching them being confused.

CL: Dont ever mess with the boys or else you'll deal with us! 

Sooyoung: Shut up and leave us alone!

Park Bom slapped Sooyoung in the face. 

Yuri: You little!!!

Yuri was about to punch when someone grabbed her hand. It was the 9 boys.

Yuri: Let go!

Yesung: NO!!!

Leeteuk: What do you girls think your doing?

Yuri: About to punch her in her god damn face!!!

Siwon: He wasn't talking to you.

Leeteuk: I was talking to these stupid es!!!

Leeteuk was pointing at Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Amber, CL, Dara, Minzy, and Park Bom.

Krystal: Oppas we were just...

Taecyeon: Save it!!!

Jonghyun: We saw the whole thing!

Minzy: We only did it cause they embarressed you guys!

Sulli: They had no right to do that!!!!!

Kyuhyun: And you girls have no right to hurt them because of us!!!

Ryowook: That was our bussiness!

CL: But--

Siwon: But nothing!

Eunhyuk: If we wanted to do something to them cause they embarressed us we would've done it already!

Sungmin: Don't ever let me see you girls hurt them again!

Luna: Were so sorry oppas!

Leeteuk: Don't say sorry to us.

Taecyeon: Say sorry to them!

After they said sorry they left.

Ryeowook: are you girls okay?

Sooyoung: Yeah....

Hyoyeon: Thanks by the way.

Eunhyuk: It was our fault in the first place.

Taeyeon: No it wansn't.

Sunny: If we didn't embarressed you guys like that maybe this would have never happened.

Seohyun: yeah... sorry about that!

Siwon: It's alright.

Jonghyun: We should probabyly get your arm checked. (talking to Tiffany)

Tiffany: It's alright.

Yoona: Unnie I think he's right. It might be broken.

They boys went to the nurse with the girls to make sure nothing happened. After they got it checked they went to lunch together. Then they saw the other 9 boys.

Jungshin: What took you guys soo long.

Donghae: And why are you with them?

yonghwa: You know how worried we were.

Kyuhyun: Why were you worried? Are they your girlfriends?

Heechul: They're our friends.

Taecyeon: Well as you can see, they're fine.

They 9 guys (original) then left leaving the girls with the other guys (rivals). They said goodbye to them.

Doojoon: So what really happened?

Hyoyeon: Nothing.

The girls just ate silently. They were thinking about how the boys rescued them. They thought they were actually pretty nice. But they still cant forgive them for being players.

______________________________________________________________

Guys im so sorry i haven't updated lately. So i hope you like this chapter. Im so happy i got to update. Im still not back home. But i'll do my best to update! I used f(x) and 2ne1 girls for the girls hurting snsd. I dont have anything against them. I just picked them randomly. Hope you enjoy this chapter......by the way, I put (original) for the orignal boys and (rivals) for the rivals. It was getting confusing.

Original:

Leeteuk, Jonghyun, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Taecyeon and Siwon.

Rivals:

Wooyoung, Heechul, Donghae, Yonghwa, Jungshin, Shindong, Doojoon, Nichkhun, and Minho.