NOT AN UPDATE!!!

Love is no Joke!!! [HIATUS]

guys i need your help!!! im so confused with the story right now cause im trying to add new characters.This is for there trip to the beach so the other boys (rivals) arent exactly here.

Right now this is what im thinking:

Taeyeon- Leeteuk- ? ( what girl for leeteuk?)

Jessica- Jonghyun- Jaebeom (he has a crush on Sica and Jonghyun gets jealous.)

Sunny-Sungmin-Joongki ( he has a crush on sunny which make Sungmin jealous.)

Tiffany- Siwon- ? (idont know who to put for the person who has a crush on Siwon)

Hyoyeon- Eunhyuk- Junho ( junho has a crush on Hyoyeon and makes Eunhyuk jealous)

Yuri-Yesung-? (what GIRL do you want to play thsi part. SHe has a crush on Yesung and makes yuri jealous.)

Sooyoung- Ryeowook- ? (again im not sure who to put. I need a guy to play this part. He has a crush on Sooyoung and Ryeowook is jealous.)

Yoona-Taecyeon- Kibum ( crush on Yoona. Taec jealous.)

Seohyun- Kyuhyun-  Jungmo (im so glad jungmo oppa can be in my story)

 

if your wondering why im adding new boys its because i want their trip to the private beach to be a little exciting. And im so confused to who im gonna make as Yoona's brother. Cause the boys cant exactly just come to the beach if their not related. Its private meaning only family members can invite people and come. Guys please help me. Right now im in what you call "writer's block". i think thats what you call it. SO please i desperatly need your help. Who can i make Yoona's brother. Please suggest!

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE YOONA'S BROTHER THAT ALSO HAS A CRUSH ON ONE OF THE SNSD?It can be Jungmo, Jaebeom, Joongki, or Junho. Wow, all J's...

whO DO YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GIRLS PART THAT HAS A CRUSH ON LEETUEK, SIWON, YESUNG, AND RYEOWOOK???