PROLOGUE

GBBn1 (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ PROLOGUE ~

A girl drives alone to an empty and dark street since it was already forty minutes before midnight. She was on her way home from her classmate’s house after they made some group project for their upcoming graduation. Her phone rang, her sister called and told her to stop at a convenient store to buy her some important stuff. Despite her protest, she obliged.

She went inside the store and get everything that she needs, including some chips for her. She happily went to the counter to pay.

 

“Hello”, the counter girl greeted her lazily before popping her gum and proceeded punching the items.

 

“Good evening”, she chuckled after greeting back. While waiting, she roamed her eyes at the store and just noticed she’s the only customer at the moment. It’s almost midnight, what does she expect?!

 

===

 

Not far from the store, a riot between a two group of gangsters are making a war noise at the dark street. Laughing, heavy breathing, sounds of running shoes, and cursing blend with the silent night.

It’s the Bigbang, well-known group of mafia into the underground organization. They are notorious, they are the highest, the most strongest and powerful group. Despite the powers they hold, they’re keeping their true identity by disguising themselves as a normal gang – a wannabee bad boy. Truthfully, they are no harm if you will keep distance within their perimeter despite their evil images and skills.

Bigbang are being chase by one of a certain group of gang at the streets. Maybe for others they are dreadful but for Bigbang, they’re just a piece of an ant. Bigbang were all running but they seem having fun. The word ‘danger’ is foreign to them.

The two groups chasing each other like cats and dogs. As for Bigbang, they can actually finish them in just a click of a finger but they want to play along, they run to have fun.

Bigbang suddenly stopped running as they were approaching a store. They are now in a well-lit place. As if having the same thing in mind, they started retreating, play time is over. Even though they are a mobster, they don’t want to involve civilians on their game as possible.

As they went back a certain car past them. The car is now heading towards where the group ‘The Juniors’ who’s chasing making the Bigbang stopped. One of its members blocked the car while pointing a gun making the car stopped. The guy who’s holding a gun approached the driver seat and pulled the driver out of the car, revealing a girl.

 

SH*T!

 

The girl was screaming in fear as she was now being hostage by the gang, but she abruptly shut after she felt the tip of the gun pressed at her temple. She was completely afraid. She then started to weep in fear and in pain caused by the tight grip of the guy at her shoulder, his arm across her neck.

 

Bigbang slowly and calmly walked towards where the group is. Since they are in a dark place only lit by the small amount of moon’s ray, they can only see the girl’s silhouette and not the girls face.

 

“Now, I finally made you stop from running. It’s actually tiring”, one of ‘The Juniors’’ member said while smirking.

 

“You get tired? We just jogged”, GD, the leader of Bigbang said mockingly. His hands are shoved at his jeans pocket while the other Bigbang starred at them with bored eyes.

 

“Whatever, GD”, the guy scoffed. “Now I’m going to blast this girl’s brain if you don’t give us the fight we want”, he threatened while moving slightly forward at the Bigbang.

 

“You want a fight?! If running made you tiring, what more if we give you the fight you want?”, GD faked a yawn while tapping his open mouth with his one hand. He took a glance at the girl, they must come up with a nice way to get her out of the guy’s hold.

 

Siwon boiled in anger. He tightened more his grip making the girl scream and cry in pain.

 

“QUIET!”, Siwon’s hissed at the girl, and so she shut .

 

“I am here to make you pay for killing our brother”, Siwon turned to GD with gritted teeth.

 

“Your brother?”, GD pretended to think by tapping his forefinger at his chin in thought. “Ahh! That defenseless Heechul? It only took 5 seconds to kill him. That guy bored me”, he nonchalantly said.

 

“Are you aiming for a revenge? Suit yourself. You will have the same fate with your brother”, TOP, one of the Bigbang member taunted more.

 

This time Siwon’s group pulled out their guns, they’re a total of seven. Like Siwon, they’re angry for making one of their brother suffer because of the gang in front of them. They indeed want revenge though they know Bigbang is unbeatable, but they want to show them their full wrath.

 

The Bigbang smirked at the silhouette sight of their opponent. They playfully raised their hands in surrender.

 

“We’re surrendering now. We will make you experience our dirty game. Now release the girl”, GD said nonchalantly while wiggling his fingers. They can’t make this long especially if there is a civilian involve.

 

“Afraid of what I’m going to get her into?”, Siwon’s scoffed before loosening his grip at her and started caressing her soft cheek, not removing his gaze at GD while smirking. “Beg for it.”, he continued, challenging.

 

GD blinked unperturbed. “Do whatever you want to do with her. I don’t care. But she will be a burden at our game if you keep her. Just save her later.”, GD countered but there is a small amount of annoyance in his voice. He’s annoyed for letting this conversation long while the innocent girl suffering in fear. How he wants to just blow their heads now.

 

“Nah. I want to include this beautiful girl in our game. She can be a good prize” Siwon shook his head then leaned forward at the girl’s ear. “Right, darling?”, he whispered hoarsely before pressing the gun more deeply at her temple.

 

She bit her lips and close her eyes letting her tears fall.

 

“H-help. Please, someone help me!”, she grieved weakly but enough for GD to hear. She’s not sure who is she trying to ask for help but she still hope the guy in front will do.

 

Siwon chuckled evilly.

 

“She’s begging now GD. How can you help her now?”, Siwon mocked then started laughing boisterously.

 

TOP looked at GD intently. How could they save the girl at this moment knowing Siwon’s group won’t have a second thought on pulling the trigger the moment they move for it. But they really need to save the girl, it is already an advantage for them that the girl can’t see their faces. Agrh, they hate using their brains in a nonsense fight like this.

 

But before they can even save her, she already moved for the mistake. Fear overtook the girl, she bit hard and deep Siwon’s wrist making the latter winced in pain. She had her escape from Siwon’s grip and started running forward. The Bigbang shifted in alarm and quickly pulled out their guns. A riot is about to start. GD eyed the girl and planned to pull her out…

 

BUT IT WAS TOO LATE.

 

Before he can reach for her, a gunshot was heard. The girl jerked back and widened her eyes in shock. Her knees started to feel weak and before she could fall GD successfully held her by her shoulders.  She gasped loudly as another bullet came in contact with her back again. Unexplainable pain rushed through her body.

 

“DAMN”,GD cursed loudly as he stared in shock at her.

 

The two groups started to exchange bullets. TOP chose to fight through confronting the opponent and gave them a single punch that surely made them rolled in pain. The others are just shooting the opponent aiming at their legs and wrist to stop them from moving. They could have kill them all but they won’t take risk knowing they have a civilian witness.

 

GD, on the other hand, can’t seemingly move. What is this feeling? He knows all he needs to do is to scoot out from the riot and keep the girl away from the place but his body seemed numb. He can’t freaking move. Experiencing for the first time a civilian had been harmed into their fight caused him to feel foreign emotions.

 

He just stared at the girl, he don’t know what to feel anymore. Does he need to feel anything?

 

The girl’s vision started to get blurry from the pain. She was shot and that’s rendering her to move. She was feeling an insufferable pain and sting all over her body. She doesn’t know if she can still survive at this and more worse to think, she doesn’t know if she will stay alive after this.

 

“H-help me”, she stuttered while her trembling hands resting on his chest holding for support.

 

“GD, get the girl away from here!”, TOP shouted while targeting his opponent while the others blocking GD.

 

GD blinked and realization hit him. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter