just the two of us~ (IU and Changmin)

you are luckier!

Meanwhile IU was still in class with her head down..

''hey not hungry??'' said a voic suddenly..

''ouhh changmin.. no.. im not.. why aren't you going to lunch?''

''same as you.. not hungry..''

''ouhh hahaha..''

Changmin took a seat and sat infront of her..

''can i keep you company?''

''idon't really need it but i guess it won't hurt..''

''sooo umm... after school.. umm.. i was wondering if you wanted to go to the cd store across the streets??''

''who me??... you wanna go with me..''

''it's okeyh if you don't want to.. doesn't matter i don't really need to go.. sorry for bothering you'' changmin was so embarasse he got up..then suddenly he felt someone was pulling his shirt.. he turned and saw IU's hand grabbing his shirt..

''i didn't say that i don't want to.. i'll go..'' IU said smiling up at Changmin..

''really??..(changmin in exicitement) umm i mean ... good..(suddenly he changed to being cool)'' 

IU just laughed looking at his actions.. Changmin then sat back down infront of IU..

''umm.. do you mind giving me your phone number?..''asked changmin

''number?''

''aissshhh.. im sorry for asking.. just forget it''

''huhuhu this again.. ididn't say i don't want to give''

''soo you mean you'll give me??..''

''give me your phone..'' Changmin took his phone out and gave it to IU... while he was giving it to IU their hands touched and suddenly it felt like the world stop... suddenly the stopping of time broke when Changmin's phone made a sound saying his batteries were low..

''ummm here..'' said cganmin while giving his phone..

IU typed her number and gave back changmin's phone back to him... changmin examined his phone and typed something.. suddenly IU's phone rang..*text message.. yoou got text message*

''hmm.. text??'' IU read her text and smiled.. she showed her phone to Changmin.. saying:

*i can see you.. your infront of me.. guess who.. smiley~ =) *

''really funny changmin..'' said IU smilling at changmin..

Suzy was walking to the classroom she stopped when she heard changmin's voice and was taking a peek near the class door.. she saw IU and Changmin getting along.. and jsut smiled and walked back to the hallway..

''what is going on with us... IU.. IU...IU'' mummbeled Suzy to her self..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ComInG So0N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well thats the end of the story.. you probably guess waht happen right??... 

im joking.. its continueing.. it just the end of the 'JUST THE TWO OF US' chapters...

please continue reading.. and commenting~~