we're Best friends!

you are luckier!

Let's skip to a few months.. because it probably gonna take about dozens of chapters to telll you how the became friends.. huhuhu

AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER

The girls we're taking a walk in the school park and were heading towards the canteen.

''Eun Hye..you are already settled iin the school.. it's bee like...umm''

''8 months..'' said Suzy continuing IU's speech..

''..yeah 8 months.. surely there is Mr perfect''

Eun Hye giggled .. ''of course there is!...''

''WHAAA!!...WHO?!'' shouted IU and Suzy togethere..

(you know whe someone describes a person they like.. and a slideshow pops up in there head and a song starts to play..and people around them look up the same direction?.. well that is happening now)

''umm.. one of them is handsome, very cool and manly... we don't talk much but i sense loneliness in him.. the othere is very lively also handsome.. he is likes the sunshine that lights up the day..''

''ommo.. the sound soo perfect.. awww.. who are they'' said IU in a dramatic way

''gongchan and lee joon.. huuuuu =__=''

''WEEAAA!!!!....'' said IU and Suzy shocked.. then they burst out laughing...

'' That was not the true description of gongchan and lee joon.. all of that was false.. HAHAHA'' said Suzy tesing Eun Hye...

Eun Hye pout her lips and lowered her head.... ''=p well at least they are like that to me.. i bet your 'boys' can't challange my princes suzy..''

(and the slideshow starts again.. look over there yes up there.. you see?)

''come to think of it.. i can.. you see my guys.. are the type with charasmatic eye smile.. one of them normally comes up to me and puts his arm around my neck and ask me 'wats up'.. i can feel it right here (points to her shoulders).. then the othere one always looks at my direction and smile..arrrrr.. ^_____^''

''oh no she spining again.. '' IU and Eun Hye looking at suzy with a sacarstic face..

''KEY AND CHANGMIN ARE MY EYE SMILE PRINCE FOREVER!!!''.. shouted Suzy..

''yaahh suzy.. stop dreamin.. key does the 'put arms around neck thing to everyone..'' 

''wat's up suzy.. wanna date.. hohoho.'' IU impersonating Key.. 

''aissshh.. get off.. '' moaned Suzy..

''IU stop teasing me and spill the beans..''

(AND AGAIN SLIDESHOW..ARE GUYS GETTING SICK?? TELL ME.. K?)

''i call them my CUTE PRINCES..you wanna why?... one of them is always making cute expressions.. i love it when he talks to me saying..'you are my cut challenger' and pinces my cheeks.. then the othere one.. is handsome and cute at the same time.. and you kno-''

before IU could continue Suzy and Eun Hye cut her of..''we know it's dongho and hyun seung.. no need to go further..''

''awww... i wanted to tell you something.. about hyun seung..''

''no need cute IU...'' then suzy and Eun hye started to pinch IU's cheeks...  they were tickling her and picking on her.. suddenly they bumped into someone.. 

BUMPED!... they stubled and look at who the bumped into.. 

THEY WANTED TOO LOOK BUT THE GUYS WERE SORROUNDING THEM.. IT WAS.. THE..

-------------------CLIFF HANGER!!--------------

hehehe.. i love doing this.. i need to go to school.. please comment.. it's my first time.. and i wanted some support... i love to tell you more on what happen.. hehehe..

p.s tell me who you most likely like?... eithere suzy,eun hye or iu....

and pick your 2 couples.. tell me ok?.. if it was me i more likely to be like iu... im the chubbiest girl in my gang.. and i go for immature guys.. hehehe..