I still have one more..2

you are luckier!

At the bus stop.

while IU was out with changmin.. 

~~~~~~~Suzy's POV~~~~~~~~

why is this bus late all the time?.. i might as well wal home... FINALLY TERE IT IS. i got in the bus as usual it was packed.. i made my way at the back of the bus.. i was facing the window.. suddenly i felt as if someone was behind me and it felt as if it was a mans body.. I could feel his muscels.. i turned around and look up..OH MY GOD.. it was KEY!!..

''umm.. im sorry the bus is too packed.. you don't mind if i do this to you right?''

''no.. i unsderstand'' i said looking at him not even blinking... GOD SUZY DON'T STARE YOUR GONNA FREAK HIM OUT... i snapped out of it.. his hands suddenly touched mine hand with was on the busses had railing..ommo!! key!! your hands ar so soft..

''oh i'm sorry...'' he said and lifted his hands..

''its okeyyh...'' then suddenly someone pushed him and he hugged me by accident... his face was near my neck and we could barely move.. i felt as if the world stop spinnig.. he then whipered in my ear...

''your hair smells nice.. and your body is so warm..'' his voice was soo soft and i felt as if i could faint right there.. but then a lady said to us..

''awwww look at the couple'' damn!! why did she had to say that .. key then let go of me and he turned the othere way.. the bus driver then announce my stop.. the bus was to crouded i couldn't move.. then a man pushed me and i felt someone holding on to my waist.. i could feel his broad arms.. i turned around and there he was again!!! KEYY!!.. ARRRGGHH..

i wish i didn't have to get off this bus...

i arrived home smilling so big.. my mum thought i had botox on.. (its a facial treatment to remove your wrinkles you couldn't mive your face because its frozen for a few hours).. i couldn't sleep that night.. and i flash back to what had happend today..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~~~`

chapter all about suzy!! <3