i still have one more.. 3

you are luckier!

Then there was Eun Hye 's story.. happened when IU and Suzy already left school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eun Hye's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked all alone along the empty hallway. since Suzy and IU went home early..except for a few pupils who did not went home already. i walked with my head low and i was kicking a rolled up peice of paper.. then suddenly someone was talking to me..

''not going home yet?'' said the person..

''hmm?'' i looked up and it was hyunseung.. i started to blush.. OH MY GOD.. hope my face isn't that red.. ''ouhh ummm i heading out now..''

''you know people say at this time along these hallway you could hear voices if you were alone''

my eyes widened listiening to Hyunseung's story.. ''WEA?!''

''I'm teasing.. theres no such thing.. but it is dangerous if you wake alone.. need me to accompany you?''

''umm... no, i'll be alright..''  DAMN WHY DID I SAY NO!! HE WAS GOING TO WALK YOU HOME!

''oh.. in that case i head out first,,sooo ummm see yah..'' he smiled while walking backwards..

soo i walked alone along the hallway.. and i was still kicking the rolled up paper.. Then i kicked the paper so hard and i fell backwards because i stepped on my shoe laces when i was kicking the paper,, ''AAHHH!!.. MY BUM.. AHH'' i screamed..

Then i hear footsteps running.. i was scared now.. so i hid my face..''DON'T HURT ME.. I'M ONLY A KID.. PLEASE..''

''i'm not going to hurt you.. are you okeyh?'' i looked up after hearing a familliar voice,,

''hyunseung.. why are you not going home yet??''

'''well i was on my way then i heard you scream.. so i came running back.. what happened?'' he said in one breath..

''ouh.. i fell stepping on my shoe lasces..''

''can you stand up?'' i tried standing up.. but my bum was really hurting.. and that made me sat back down and once again my bum got hurt.. now its double pain.. Hyunseung looked at me and smiled..

''here come on i take you home..'' he took my hand and he piggybacked me ..

''Hyungseung.. put me down..'' i said with a low voice..

''No''

''why??''

''beacause i don't want to..''

''put me down.. please..''

''no.. your hurt just tell me the direction to your house..''then he started walking out of school..

i couldn't get down because my bum hurt and i couldn't move.. i had no choice.. i just lay my self on Hyunseung's back.. his hair smelt so nice.. his body was so warm.. i felt like i could sleep on him.. he then suddenly said..

''Eun Hye.. are you okey?''

''hmm'' i nooded.. he turned his face to look at me.. then his cheeks touched my lips.. OH MY GOD ..at that momment he froze and stop walking.. my eyes widened and then he faced forwards... he was blushing i could tell.. i wiped his cheeks with my hands so he doesn't feel disguisted .. 

''Eun Hye what are you doing?''

''wiping my kiss on your face''

''so you admit it was a kiss??''

''NO..- I UMM..IDIDN't ME-'' ididn't no what to say,,

''hey it's okeyh.. your hands are really soft but your lips are softer..'' he said with a low tone and smilling.. all i could do is just lay on his back..

''Hyunseung where here..''

''this is your house??..''

''mm..'' i nodded still on his back.. ''so can you put me down now?'' then he put me down.. i walked towards my house door.. Hyunseung walked away..

''YA HYUNSEUNG.. THANKS!!'' i shouted.. he turned and he said..

''I SHOULD THANKYOU FOR THE KISS! :D'' he shouted back.. my eyes widedend he saw then he said '' YAAA WELCOME..'' he laughed and ran home..

i went in.. and lay on my bed .. and started day dreaming.. i wish this day would repeat!!..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continue~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all probably thinking who are the girls going to end up with??..

just wait.. i know this story is abit confusing.. but pleas bear!..

sooo continue reading please..