you are not ment to be jelous. =p

you are luckier!

next day at school (By the Way.. IU and Changmin are close friends now same with Dongho and Eun Hye and Suzy and gongchan)

IU was entering the classroom when suddenly Changmin called IU. 

''IU!..Come here'' IU went over to Changmin's seat.. ''Listen..'' changmin put an ear phone in IU's ear.. IU closed her eyes and leaned against Changmin's table.. she was going with the flow of the music.. then she said..

''i love this song.. it's TVXQ's - why did i fall in love with you right?'' asked IU still with her eyes closed.

''yup..'' answered Changmin.. he then mummbled.. ''IU i asked my sellf too .. why did 'I' fall in love with you... changmin looked at IU dreamly.. he really fell in love with IU.. he stared at her not even blinking.. then someone came and broke their lovely momment..

''IU... hye.. soo how was the album?'' said Lee joon to IU.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~chnagmin's POV~~~~~~~~~

aisshhhh!! why did this guy came and intirupted our lovely momment toghethere..

to my amaze IU quickly throwed my ear phone to me and replyed to lee joon..

''ouhh umm... it was the best.. i really like it.. thanks to you got the album!!'' she said with a big smile on her face... 

''oh good you liked it..'' he replied.. they were smilling at each othere.. she was smilling really big.. she was fixing her hair and everything.. OH MY GOD don't tell me she like lee joon???!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!....  i need to find a way to brake their conversation... i unpluged my ear phone and the music was really loud...

''oh sorry!!~~..'' i tried to put the ear phone back on.. but i did it really slow... IU grabbed my phone and press the stop button.. she looked at me with a really angry glare.. then lee joon said..

''okeyh...sooo i'll get going.. bye IU'' he said smilling.. IU put her head down and said.. ''bye'' really shyly.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! IU YOUR MINE.. FOREVER...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of Changmin's POV~~~~~~~~

''IU.. do you like lee joon??''

''ha??!! no.. puffftt.. no..'' i said while punching him on the shoulder like a boy..

''you do don't you?'' he said in a serius face with no expressions.. i bowed my head 

''yes...'' i admited.. '' i knew it he reply..'' 

(BY THE WAY READERS.. THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH EUN HYE AND SUZY.. EUN HYE SITUATION.. DONGHO CALLED HER TO ASK HER ABOUT CAKES AND HYUNSEUNG CAME.. AND SO ON.. SUZY'S SITUATION.. GONGCHAN AND THEY WERE QUARALLING THEN KEY CAME AND TALKED TO SUZY.. it will be long if i wrote it all again)

after a few months.

Eun Hye became so close with Dongho that they always go home togethre.. same with IU and Suzy.. 

The tests results came out after a week of exams.. The girls rushed to the notice board to see their results... 

''okeyh girls close your eyes...'' said Suzy..

''on three open..'' said Eun Hye..

''1....2....3 OPEN!'' said the girls togethre while holding each otheres hand..

*results*

23)Yoon Eun Hye - class C = Subject 1 : PASS Subject2: PASS Subject 3: PASS

68) Lee Ji-eun (IU) - class C = Subject 1 : PASS Subject 2: PASS Subject 3: PASS 

134) Bae Su Ji (Suzy) - class C = Subjek1 : PASS Subject 2: FAIL Subject3: PASS

 

''WEA!!!'' cried the girls in happiness.. IU and Eun Hye looked at Suzy..

''you failed in add-maths??.'' said IU to Suzy

''that is because i hate it.. i really hate learning it on my own..'' suzy moaned

''look it shows the best results in each subject.. and here Gonchan's is the top 3 for ADD-MATHS.'' said Eun Hye pointing on the sheet of results..

''i know! you should tutor from him..'' said IU

''i rather learn it with you.. besides Eun chan likes him.. i don't want to get in the way.'' said suzy.

''no this is an emergency.. our test for collage appliance is near,, i don' mind you tutoring from him.. also me and IU barely pass the test.. huhuhu'' explained Eun Hye..

''i guess i should..i'll ask hiim first though..''

~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~

no notes.. i'm too tired.. hahaha