THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT! 2

you are luckier!

~~~~~~~~~ Eun Hye POV ~~~~~~~~~

Here i am alone at peace on the rooftop... its been long since i saw Dongho. i missed his cakes.. i huess he was busy studying... 

''Eun Hye.. why aren't you in class??'' someone said to me.. he then came next to me ... watching the view..

''same goes to you Hyunseung'' i replied..

''huhuhu .. i came to get freh air..you?'' he asked.. 

''some alone time..'' i replied still not looking at him..

''ouh.. im sorry for disturbing you..'' he said nervously... ''but i can't leave you alone...'' he look towards me and he turned my face ... he went to kiss me.. but i pushed him..

''HYUNSEUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING??'' i asked shocked..

''i love you..'' he replied lowering his head..

''im sorry.. look i just don't feel the same way.. you can't go around just kissing people.. what make you so sure i feel the same way??'' i said with one breath..

''dongho.. he told me that you really like me .. he said you pushed him when he was kissing you     before.. he told me it was because of me that you didn't want to kiss him..'' he explained..

''pabo!.. stupid dongho..'' i shouted.. ''im sorry Hyunseung.. but he was wrong.. where is he?''

''in the cooking room'' .. i ran away from that situation and went towards the cooking room.. i saw dongho when i peeked through the door.. he was just starring at a cake .... i opened the door slowly.. i creep towards him.. then i took some icing from the cake that he was starring at and put it on his nose.. i started laughing.. then he lloked at me angryli and said..

''YAA!!! YOU RUINED THE CAKE.. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW EUN-AH??!'' he said while pushing me to the grounds.. i was shocked o what he said... i felt tears drop on my cheeks.. i looked up at him with an agry face with tears in my eyes.. anad said..

''YAAA.. IM SORRY... WHY DID YOU GET MAD?? THE DONGHO I KNEW COULDN'T EVEN RAISE  HIS VOICE.. HEWOULD GLADLY SHARE A CAKE WITH ME.. i don't even know you..'' i got up and ran away... i want to get away from him.. i heard him calling me but i just ran away..

there i was in our empty classroom looking out the window... then suddenly i felt hands rapped around me.. and someone whispered..

''im sorry... i thought your heart wasn't meant for me..'' 

i turned around and saw dongho taking out something from his bag.. i wass still crying.. there i saw a cake with icing written saying *bianei , but i love you EUN-AH*.

he came towards me and wiped my tears away... then i said.. '' kiss me one more time''.. he leaned forwards towards me and kissed me... you could only see our silhouette..  dongho i love you to..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ continues ~~~~~~~~~~~~