i'm jelous,you're jelous,she's jelous..

you are luckier!

The next day...

In the early morning.. the class were getting ready for class to start.. 

Gongchan went up to Suzy..

''yah.. ugly bull.. still mad?''

''yah.. who are you to call me 'ugly bull'.. you don't even say hye..tccchh''

''okeyh,okeyh.. hye..''

''Go away~'' SAID SUZY FURIUSLY.

''yah.. bianei.. you always get so angry.. are you on your periods?'' then gongchan chuckled..

suzy's eyes gre bigger... ''YAAAHH!.. IT'S YOU WHO ALWAYS MAKES ME GET ANGRY!..'' then she threw a pencil on gonchan's head..

''AAHHHH.. OMMO''

''omg.. sorry,sorry... does it hurt...'' suzy was shocked because she didn't mean to throw the pencil that hard...

''YAHH!! YOU THREW IT NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME IF IT HURTS?!!..''

''look who is the ugly bull now..'' said suzy while sticking her tounge out..and chuckled

''it hurts... tcchhh.. stop laughing'' gongchan started to smile to see the beautiful suzy smile..

eun hye just watched them getting along.. she was getting jelous of her own best friend.. she saat on her seat with her head down... then someone suddenly called her..

''EUN-AH!!... ANYEONG..'' 

''ouh dongho.. anyeong...''

''i brought cakes... want to eat them togethere at break time??... ''

''Depends on what kind of cake you brought''

dongho put the cake box on top of Eun Hye's table and opened it.. ''cheese cake with on one strawberry on top..''

''WAAAAAAAAAAHH!! CHEESE CAKE.. then let's eat it togethere at break..''said eun hye with a very happy face...

''ommo eun-ah.. you are beutiful when you are happy..'' said dongho in a slow voice while daydreaming...

''hmm? what was that dongho..'' 

''ouhh umm.. i said .. umm..nothing''

''huhuhu.. you are soo immature''

''ani!! im not immature.. look im manly'' said dongho in a deep voice

''aeygo.. your so cute!''

''shinca?? really'' blinked dongho..

IU just came in the class and she was shocked to see dongho and Eun hye sitting next to eac othere really close... and eun hye pinching dongho's cheeks.. iu just stand there for like a minuite suddenly .. then someone came up to her.. and that made her snap..

''IU are you okeyh?''

''ouhh.. umm.. yeah..yeah..''

''wanna seat?''

''its okeyh changmin i'll go seat on my own seat''

when IU was making her way to her seat.. dongho already took her seat and put it next to Eun Hye..

iu stopped ''well at least he is sitting on my seat..'' mumbeld IU.. she turned around and went to changmin..

''mind me sitting here for a while before the teacher comes in?''

''ummmm i guess so... here'' changmin grabed her a seat and put it next to him.. iu took the seat and put it infront of changmins table.. changmin was embarassed and went all red... after iu put her bag down she look up and saw changmin's face all red.

''ommo changmin why are you all red??.... are alright?'' said iu concern..

''umm... no.. ani.. ofcourse not. im alright.. its just hot... don't you feel hot?''

''its the autumn season.. it -6 deegres..''

''ouh so your cold.. i just feel warm..huhu'' laughed changmin in a weird way..

''you know what you are actually really weird..''

''haha..''

a silince awkwardness hit them.. the suddenly changmin's phone rang with TVXQ's mirotic as the ringtone.. IU eyes went bigger and waited until changmin finished talking to the person who was calling him..

''ommo!! is that TVXQ mirotic ringtone??!!!'' asked IU right after changmin said goodbye o the person on the phone..

''yeah.. why??''

''blutooth it to me!!.. i want, iwant!!''.. iu took her phone out.. and changmin bluetooth it to her..

while they were waiting for the song to be bluetooth.. the chated..

''you really like TVXQ?..'' asked changmin..

''who doesnt??!!!... they are soo hot.. they really handsem... my favourite is jaejoong!!.. he is a dore..''

changmin just laugh looking at IU's expression explaining about jaejoong..

''your soo cute you know that IU??'' mummbeled changmin..

''ha??.. i didn't here what you say..''

''ouhh umm.. nothing.. forget it..

''you know what you look like Max from TVXQ...'' IU examined changmin.. to the point when they were face to face.. eye to eye... ''sometimes i think your really handsome..'' they were in that psition for a few seconds and didn't even blink.. the phone rang saying the bluetooth was complete... they snapped from loking at eachothere..

''ummm... ahh.. the phone.. umm ..its done'' said changmin embarassed..

''yeah.. the phone.. umm.. haha'' same woth IU...

they didn't know that suzy was watching all that time.. she felt as if something was wrong between the three... but she couldn't think straight.. then suddenly the teacher came..

''alright class!!.. get back in your seat....''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hye!!!... long time since i updated... i've been camping on a scouts activities..

it was soooooo challenging.. but my position in scouts is higer now.. hehehe

anyways.. sorry for the long chapter.. just to make up for me not updating.. hehehe

comment please~~!! :))