New girl came~

you are luckier!

*School bell is ringing*

The students in osaka high are talking while waiting for their teachers to come. Eun Hye is finding her classroom. 

''ahh.. 3-A, here it is...''

Eun Hye took a peek in the class window and saw lively students.. She went towards the door and turned the door noob and no one was looking at her.. IU came towards her.. 

''Anyeong.. are you new?'' asked IU.

''ne.. i'am''

''come on i'll take you to your seat''

IU grabbed Eun Hye by the hand and took her to an empty seat.. 

''suzy! suzy!.. its the new student.''

''anyeong..'' said Eun Hye shyly..

'' anyeong ^____^.. nice to meet you..i'm Suzy.''

''ouhh.. jonun Eun Hye immnida''

''Eun Hye.. nice name.. and my name is IU.. :D, come seat here'' IU pointed to the seat behind her which was infront of Suzy. Eun Hye put her bag on her chair and was getting to know IU and Suzy.

''Biane, but ummm that is my seat.'' said a deep voice..

''ha?'' Eun Hye looked up and saw a handsome boy that glowed in her eyes.. 

''Gongchan, let her seat here.. she is new she probably won't have anywhere to seat'' said Suzy to IU.

''Then where am i supposed to seat?'' 

''Next to Hang joon'' said IU

''YAH!! YOU WANT ME TO SEAT NEXT TO THAT CRAZY BOY? WHY SHOULD I SEAT THERE AND WHY NOT HER?.. WHO ARE YOU TWO TO JUST PUT OTHERES ANYWHERE??'' shouted gongchan with anger.

''bianei.. i'll go move now.'' said Eun Hye suddenly with a low voice..

''yaaah Gongchan.. just let her seat here for a day.. she is jus a new kid.. when the teacher comew we will discuss with her about the sitting.. geeez'' 

''you guys are just the worst.. wahtever new girl i want my seat back tomorrow'' 

''ne..'' Eun Hye was thinking in her mind *that boy, he is soo bad tempered. it was my fault to just taking others seat. but i see in him someone very lonely. why does he have to have that atitude but a hensem face?*

'' sorry Eun Hye, he normally gets angry easily.. he actually doesn't talk much except with lee joon.''

'' we actually don't know how a very bad tempered guy can become friends with the most cheerfull guy in the class..''

''lee joon? who?''

''owh the one sitting near the window.. you'll probably be his best friend in 2 minuites.. he so friendly.. and has a few admires of his own''

''ouh.. '' 

''sorry class i was late.. okeyh lets us all welcome a new students. Eun Hye please introduce your self..''

''anyeong jonun Eun Hye immnida.. please take care of me''

*wwwwwwwwwwoooo... yeah.. (clap,clap,clap)* went the whole class..