THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT!

you are luckier!

10 minuites later.

''where is suzy?? its past 10 minuites..'' moaned IU.

''she was the way who told us to meet here right about now.. aisshh'' said Eun Hye..

13 minuites later.

''you guys!!'' waved suzy to IU and Eun Hye.

''your always late.. '' moaned Eun Hye..

''come on 3 minuites late.. '' said Suzy..

''yeah,yeah.. so what is it that you have to tell us??..'' aske Eun Hye..

''After i finish explaining you can hate me for all you want.. i know how you like Gongchan.. and i myself have fallen for him.. i know .. im a really bad friend.. i would not have fallen for him if i could.. im truely sorry... and when he was tutouring me this afternoon we kissed... i'm really sorry.. i stopped myself form kissing him.. but i co-'' Suzy was stopped by Eun Hye..

''wait.. so you kissed him.. is it?'' said Eun Hye while glaring at Suzy..

''ne.. yes..'' said suzy owering her head.. Eun Hye then grabbed both of IU's hand and looked at her..

''i myself am the bad friend.. i'm realy sorry for not telling you.. YES I'VE FALLEN FOR DONGHO.. I'M REALLY SORRY.. i wish i could stop that feeling . if i could i would.. i love him.. i know you like him tooo.. i'm really sorry.. at the park just now i kissed him.. i went to far!!.. im really sorry IU i know you  could not forgive me but don't hate me.. (Eun Hye burst out in tears and she fell to the ground..she then looked up at Suzy)..you can have Gongchan.. i'm not mad .. i have no feelings for him..'' IU then helped Eun Hye up and she looked at Eun Hye and said...

''The world is really not cruel... life is fair.. Eun Hye .. i forgive you.. but Dongho is not mine anymore.. my first kiss was taken away by the boy i loved now.. you see suzy it's changmin.. we kissed just before i came here.. so don't cry theres no need for apoligise..''

they all hug and went happily home..

~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 weeks later ~~~~~~~~~~

The girls have just recieve they Last year in high schools exam's test.... it was all good results.. they were planning on going to Seoul College...

~~~~~~~~~ IU's POV ~~~~~~~

(IU was sitting on a grass where no one was.. its a quite place behind the school)

It's 1 week before we all parted.. why is Changmin avoiding me and ignoring me... why??? i heard footsteps coming.. i was not bothered to see who it was.. im to hurt to care about anyone else...

''IU...'' someone called me.. i looked up..

''ouh Lee joon ...''

''soo decided where you are going..?'' asked lee joon..

''yes'' i replied.. i wasn't in the mood talking to him..

''ouhh ummm...'' he was speechless now.. suddenly i felt someone hugging me from behind..

''IU ..i love you.. be my girlfriend'' Lee joon whispered to me..

'' bianei Lee joon.. i don't love you..'' i said with no expression.. he the let go of me..

''but Changmin said you liked me..'' replied lee joon

''CHANGMIN?? what did he say..'' i asked shocked..

''well it was him who told me to confess to you.. because he told me that you like me.. he really cares for you.. he keeps telling me about you.. you guys were close but know why aren't you??'' Lee joon explained..

''where is he?'' i asked..

''in the school lab.. why?'' he replied.. i just left him there all alone .. i do feel bad about him .. but i miss talking to changmin.. i've got to see him.. when i got there.. there he was listening to his ipod... i could take it no more.. i bashed the door open ... Changmin's eyes widened and took off his earphone..

''YAAA... WHAT ARE DOING???'' he shouted.. 

i feel on the gorund .. i is he so mad at me?? why can't he smile for me anymore??..

''CHANGMIN!! SARANGHEYO.. sarangheyo..'' i burst out in tears.. my voice kept on saying sarngheyo .. and each time i said it my voice was getting slower and slower.. i heard him coming to wards me.. he put his earphone in my ears and i heard TVXQ why did i fall in love with you playing.. he sat down next to me and he took my head and leaned it against his shoulder... he hugged me and said..

'' bianei.. i love you too..'' i heard him say... he went closer to my face and we kissed.. this is the kiss i wanted.. this is love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ continue ~~~~~~~~~~