I still have one more..

you are luckier!

After school.

The school bell rand saying school was over. IU went up to Suzy..

''ummmm suzy... don't get me wrong okeyh.. i have no feelings for him what so ever.. it's like this... welll ummm.. umm''

''go on... just tell me.''

''..... well Changmin  wanted to go to the cd store across the streets.. i was kinda planning on buying TVXQ'S cd after school so he ask me if me and him could go toghethre.. i mean just to keep eachothere company..'' said IU really fast..

''just go... i won't get mad.. i mean.. you too llike TVXQ.. its okeyh..'' smiled Suzy

''really??.. don't worry i don't have feelings for him.. by the way i have his numbber i'll give it to you tonight..''

''really???? okeyh.. enjoy k..''

''yeah,yeah.. sarangheyo Suzy!!'' Suzy just smiled.. then Changmin came towards IU and suzy..

''IU.. let's go''

''ouh changmin.. wait a sec i need to put my stuff away..'' the IU went to her table.. and left changmin and Suzy there just the two..

''ouhh.. hye Suzy..'' greeted Changmin to Suzy..

''hm.. anyeong'' said Suzy shyly..

then there was an awkward silince beetween the two.. suddenly IU came and she walked slowly because she saw the two just looking at eachothere..

''hum,hum.. is there like something going on with you two??.. huhu'' teased IU..

''IU!!..'' mummbled Suzy to IU..

''ummm... let's go IU'' said changmin trying to change the subject..

~~~~~~~ Changmin POV~~~

what was IU talking about me and suzy have somerhing going on?.. and why did suzy went all red? doesn't IU see i like her.. why did suddenly she teased me and suzy??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~IU's POV~~~~~~~~~

Me and Changmin reached the store in 5 minuites.. we were looking on the cd's shelves.. i  tried looking for TVXQ'S new album.. but it's nit there... so i went and asked the counter..

''ummm Miss where is TVXQ's new album??''

''ouhh i'm sorry the last one was just bought by that boy who just went out..'' my eyes widened how can i not get the album.. i must chase that boy.. i  ran out of the store leaving changmin. changmin walked out the store as soon as he realised i wasn't in there..

''YAAA!! MISTER... YAAA...'' i shouted while chasing the boy... i finally cought up to him and my hands slapped his elbow hard... i was out of breath i couldn't lok up..

''AAHHH!!!... IT HURTS... IU??..is that you?'' asked the boy.. i looked up..

''Lee joon??.. ommo... bianei..'' i am soo EMBARRASED..''

''why did you call me just now??'' 

''oh nothing just keep on walking..bye'' THERES GO MY CD!! OPPA'S I'M SORRY!!...

lee joon left and i sat on the floor whining.. ''my album... my precious jaejoongi!!..'' sudden;y somone tapped my shoulder.. i looked up pouting my lips..

''here..'' TVXQ's album was right infront of my face!!... i didn't look at the person.. and just grabbed the cd with joy!!..

''thank you.. thank you!'' then i look up to the pperson.. ''lee joon??.. didn't you just left.. is this yours??..''

''i heard you cry so i came back.. not mine anymore yours..''

''i can't you take it...'' i tried giving it to him..

''no,no.. im sincere..take it..''

''umm here (i looked in back for some money) .. heres the money''

''no charge.. just take it..''

''but-'' i couldn't finish my sentence because my phone suddenly rang.. i answered my phone.. it was changmin asing where i was.. when i finished talking to changmin i lloked for lee joon but he was already gone... 

this is the best day ever!! my crush gave me my own TVXQ's new album!!.. arrrggghhhh.. 

changmin came 3 minuites later then he walked me home..

''i really had fun today.. thank you changmin''

'' me too.. so umm..''

''umm.. goodnight..''

''yeah.. night''

changmin turned around i could see him smilling.. then i got a text message..

*night-night IU... i really enjoy the best day ever with you.. :)) * it was from changmin.. i said in my head.. and i had my best day ever too with lee joon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~~`

a chapter all about IU~...