THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT! 3

you are luckier!

~~~~~~~~~~Suzy's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the school garden.. behind the school building.. i was playing with a piece of grass.. i was looking for Gongchan but he was no where to be found so i took a rest here for a while.. I haven't seen him since we kissed.. i missed us fighting... 

''mind if i sit here??'' i looked up and saw Key...

''hmmm..'' i noddedd..

''sooo your not going to celebrate with everyone??''

''nope...i'm want to relax enjoying times before i go to college''

''ouhh.. thats wonderful..min if i take a nap..??''

i was confused so i said ''why not?? it's a free country'' .. he suddenly laydown on my lap.. i was muttering.. i was confused.. he closed his eyes and said...

''sarangheyo.. please be my girlfriend'' ... i was shocked.. my eyes widened.. ''Gongchan said that you are the best place for getting naps... he really liked you too.. but he said that you like me.. and now i like you back..'' 

''i'm sorry Key.. but only Gongchan can sleep on my laps.. and that was before.. i only liked you before.. so i'm sorry..'' he got up after hearing me said that... i walked away ... 

''if your looking for him.. he is not in school. he is at home..'' key shouted to me..

''why isn't he in school?'' i asked him.. 

''he isn't feeling well he is sick..''

i rushed out of school.. but when i reached the school gates the guards asked me where i was going.. i lied and told him that my parents had an accident and need to go over there... i faked a tears.. and the gurad just let me out.. i rushed over to Gongchan's house .. and i knoced as if the doors of his house could come down... he opend the door looking shocked.. he was practically healthy.. i stood there with an angry face out of breath...

''why aren't you in school??'' i shouted..

''because i don't want to see you''.. he said while closing the door... i stopped him from closing the door.. and went in his house..

''YAA!! why don't you want to see me??'' i asked..

''because you will shout at me like your doing right now!..'' he replied shouting back..

''AISSSHHH... THIS BOY.. YAAA! WHY DID YOU TELL KEY THAT I LIKE HIM??'' 

''because you do.. now please get out..'' he grabbed my hand and kicked me out of his house.. i fell on the footsteps of his house.. 

''YAAAA GONGCHAN!! ITS NOT HIM WHO I LIKE... BUT ITS YOU!!'' i shouted.. he opened the door... and said ''you only like me.. but i love you.. and is that how you confess?? shouting it out angryli??'' i was still fustrated.. but did i hear wrong?? he said he liked me.. my face softened and i asked him.. ''did you say you like me??'' 

''no i said I LOVE YOU! are your ears okey??'' 

i smiled .. he picked me up and we kissed... i stopped him.. ''yaaa.. why do you keep doing this?? if you like me why don't you want me to kiss you??..'' he asked furiously..

''your not wearing shorts?? you only wearing your unndies.. people are looking.. his eyes widened and he grabbed me into his house... he lay me down on his couch and we pasionatley kissed... 

uptil the end everyone was happy... I LOVE GONGCHAN TO BITS!!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~

that is it you guys... THAT'S THE END OF 'YOU ARE LUCKIER'

hope you like the ending~~!.... HAPPY ENDINGS FOR ALL..

BY THE WAY CHECK OUT MY NEW fanfic.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53731/no-more-than-a-fake-couple-iusinger-tvxq-yunho

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE STORY... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT..

out see yah!