just the two of us~ (Suzy and Gongchan)

you are luckier!

Suzy walked out the clasroom ..

in the hallway she saw Gongchan walking toward her.. she quickly turned around as if she didn't see him.. but Gongchan already saw her.. Suzy head out to the park bringing her lunchbox.. she sat on a bench near the flower beds.. she was going to take a bite from her sandwich.. then suddenly somone sat next to her... she looked to that person..

''aisssshhh!!!...this gongchan!.. what do you want??!''

''nothing i alwasys go here to get some fresh air..'' 

''you can enjoy your fresh air.. i'll go seat some where else..'' Suzy got up bringing her lunchbox which the lid wasn;t very tight..

gongchan suddenly grabbed her hand and didn't look at her..

''yaaahhh!! let go of me!!''

''why?.. '' Gongchan looked at her.. Suzy was struggling.. suddenly her lunchbox fell and her bread was on the floor ... Gongchan eyes was widen and he let go of suzy's lunchbox..

Suzy crouched down to pick her breads up..''aisshhh look what you did..'' said Suzy i a slow voice... she just got up and left.. Gongchan went after her..

''YAA! SUZY!!.. YAAA....'' he finally catch up to her..''look.. i'm sorry.. YAAA suzy..''

''can you stop bothering me..aissshh''

''suzy.. i said im sorry.. here i have my lunch..''

''just  go.. idon't want any...'' suzy kept on walking in furious..

Gongchan grabbed hold her risk and that made her turn.. Gongchan and Suzy were really close.. Suzy paused then snapped.. ''YAAA!!.. not thus again.. i said let go'' Suzy pushed Gonchan and her hand hit Gongchan's lunchbox which made the food fell on the ground..

''ommo.. sorry..sorry..sorry''

''as expected you always do somethin wrong and apologise.. haha.. its alright now were even''

''whatever..'' and Suzy ran away.. Gongchan chas after her while shouting..''yaaa!!.. you still have to pay back for getting so furious.. Suzy ran faster and was giggling.. they ran passed Eun Hye and Dongho..

''tcchhh .. now that is really immature unlike me right Eun Hye?? ^__^'' said dONGHO..

''she got some explaining to do.. huhuhu..'' said Eun Hye to her self while smiling..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah... now you get it right?? i made it short chapters because its gonna be long if i put these three chapters togethere... 

aren't SUZY AND GONGCHAN really sweet??.. 

i'm screaming my self!!.. plzzz comment :))