just the two of us~ (Eun Hye and Dongho)

you are luckier!

At break time...

Dongho went towards Eun Hye seat as soon as the bell rang for lunch break..

''Eun-ah..lets go'' said dongho in a cute way..

''oh..dongho.. wait,wait..'' Eun Hye was putting her books in her bag.. she look up and saw IU just looking at her... Eun Hye walked up to IU and bend down beside IU's table.. dongho was confused..

''Eun -ah.. aren't you coming?'' moaned dongho.. but Eun Hye ignored him..

''i won't go if this hurts you..'' said Eun Hye loking up at IU with a serius face..

''no,no.. he just wants you to keep him company... i understand..'' said IU while smiling down to Eun Hye..

''look i know you reaally don't want me to go with him.. and i won't if you don't want me to..''

''ani!... just go... but i want to know the details okeyh?..'' IU smlied so soft it made Eun Hye really sure that IU is okeyh having lunch with dongho..

''EUN-AH!!! HURRY UP.. I'M HUNGRY..''

''he is already calling.. go..''

''alright , alright.. fine'' Eun Hye smiled at IU and IU was okeyh abit..

Dongho and Eun Hye left the clasroom laughing about something Dongho did.

IU was sitting in her seat she din't feel like going to lunch... Suzy came up to her and said 

''IU are you alright??..''

''ne.. yes.. im okeyh.. why?''

''you look so lonely.. are you really okeyh dongho went to eat lunch with Dongho..??''

''why is everybody so concern???.. said it okeyh.. you can go and eat lunch'' IU said trying t smile..

''don't wanna come??..''

''no.. just go.. i need to do my homework for abit.. i'll be fine''

''okeyh... just don't starve..''

''ne... i know..go already..'' 

''alright no need to kick me out.. huhu''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short chapter... i'm sorry... just wait k..

tell me who is your favourite couple k..

thank for reading.. ^________^