first UNWANTED kiss!

you are luckier!

at lunch break.

''gongchan!!!...'' shouted suzy from across the canteeen..

''wea?? what??'' said gongchan sacarsticly 

''first congrtas on acing add maths,,''

''wait its weird.. normally you wouldn't praise me..'' 

''YAA!! if you want i wouldn't you know!..aisshh..'' shouted suzy.

''okeyh,okeyh.. continue..''

''well you see.. ummm (suzy twidlling her fingers).. well..''

''what is it?!'' shouted gongchan.

''i faejhk my addmumamth tfst'' mummbled suzy..

''ican't understand a word your saying!''

''i failed my add math test.. she said whispiring to gongchan's ear..

''hahahahhahaha!!!!'' gongchan burst out laughing.. suzy was dissapointed she lowered her head and tears started dropping..

''haha.. suzy-ah..suzy-ah..are you crying?''gongchan stopped laughing..

''ani..no..'' said suzy still lowering her head and still crying..

''hey look i'm sorry..'' gongchan lifted suzy's head up and smiled..

''can you tutor me?'' said suzy after gongchan lifted her head up..

''o fcourse .. anything for you.'' smiled gongchan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~after school~~~~~~~~~

Suzy and Gongchan walked together to Suzy's house. They had a quick chat and arrived 10minuites later.

'''here we are..come on in'' said suzy inviting Gongchan.

''wow this is a pretty house..where are your famillies?''

they walked in the house up to Suzy's room..Gongchan looked around seeing girls stuff..

''well i'm an only child and my parents are still working..they won't be home before 11pm tonight.'' explained suzy...

''are not lonely?''

''well yes!! duhhh''

''tcchhh childish.. so come on let's get started..''

~~~~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~

''sooo if u add x to y you'll get 34 but if you times it you'll get 78...got it?'' (just creating it randomly)... Gongchan looked at Suzy..

''yes now i get it..'' said suzy loooking up at Gongchan.. their eyes meet and Gongchan move slightly towards Suzy.. Suzy closed her eyes.. she knew they wergonna kiss..

yes they kiss.. their lips touched each other's ... their kiss got deeper and deeper.. but then suzy baked out..

''umm..i'm sorry gongchan.. i can't''

''but why?.. is it because you like  key better?''

''no! it's because someone likes you first..so umm can you please leave.. thank you..''

Gongchan walked out not even looking at Suzy.. Suzy was lying on her bed while screaming into her pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~at the park~~~~~~~~

''hey Eun-ah!!'' waved Dongho to Eun chan..

Eun Hye walked over to the swings where Dongho was... ''waited long?''

''no..'' replied dongho..

''it's cold isn't it?''

''not at all..'' said dongho..

''then why are you shivering?'' smiled Eun Hye..

''no i'm not..i know! Let's see who can fly the farther on your swing..land on the sand okeyh?..'' said dongho changing the subject..

''okeyh..swing first.. hey! i'm swinging harder than you..'' shouuted Eun Hye

''oh no your not,,.. okeyh this id hight enough.. 1, 2, 3!''

they jumped of their swings and Eun Hye lnade on top of Dongho.. they laughed then they look at eachother... Dongho rolled on top of Eun Hye. Dongho lean forward to kiss Eun Hye.. the stars were twinkling songs were playing.. they kiss at that momment but Eun Hye stopped it after ealizing what about IU...

''dongho i can't .. i need to go home'' Eun Hye ran away from Dongho..

''i guess your heart is still with Hyungseung..'' dongho mummbled lying on the sand..

~~~~~~~~~~~~ at IU's house ~~~~~~~~~~

stones was heard on IU's window.. she looked out and saw Changmin outside....

''changmin! what are you doing?'' said IU..

''come down..''

''why??''

''i'm bored let's take a walk..''

''okeyh,okeyh be right down..''

a second later IU came out from her house.. Changmin and IU walked along the empty streets while laughing and talking together...

''i know!!!.. unlike Lee Joon he is super handsome..'' said IU..

''do you really like Lee Joon that much??'' asked changmin..

''well... he is so kind to me... he helps me alot.. his charasmatic and charming... but-'' be fore IU could even finish her sentence lips were touching her lips..

Changmon had kissed her and IU was in shock... ''i don't want you to talk about him anymore..'' changmin then kissed her again.. but IU stopped him..

''i won't ... but i'm sorry it's not that i don't ike you but.. just no..'' IU said in a low voice..

then she walked home.. Changmin was leaning on a wall on the quite streets..

IU' phone then rang.. ''hello? oh Suzy-ah..gu- '' IU didn't finish her sentence then she just said ''ouhh ummm yes okeyh in 10 minuites okeyh''.. then she called Eun Hye..

''hello Eun Hye..'' said IU..

''yes?'' 

''Suzy told us to meet up at the park in 10 minuites time.. she said theres somethong important''

''ouhh sure.. okeyh..''

''anyeong''

''anyeong''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~