A World So Vibrant

World of Color

When you woke the next morning, he was already awake. He was watching you sleep and upon noticing that you had woken up, he smiled.

"Good morning jagiya." He kissed your forehead and you smiled up at him, still partially asleep. You moved to sit up and stretch, but when you did, the sheet fell down, exposing your upper body. You squealed and covered yourself back up, laying down again. He laughed at you and pulled you into his chest.

"You act like I haven’t seen it jagiya. Besides, you’re beautiful. Do we need to repeat what we did last night so I can show you?" You blushed against his chest as you replayed the memories of your first time together. He had been gentle and sweet, making sure you were comfortable before doing anything. You looked up at him and kissed him.

"You’re amazing oppa, you know that?" He smiled and rolled his body over yours so that he was laying on top of you. He leaned down to kiss you and you didn’t want to let him go. He pulled back and stared at you for moment before speaking.

"Jagiya~ can we play some more?"

—————————————-

When the two of you finally got out bed, you cleaned up and then went to the kitchen to find food as it was now lunch time. You made a simple stir-fry and put the bowls and chopsticks on the coffee table for both of you. He joined you on the couch as you ate.

Neither of you felt like going out today, but rather were more than happy to stay inside cuddling. This was aided by the fact the today was very much the opposite weather as yesterday. It was stormy and looked gloomy outside.

Instead, you spent the day watching variety shows, a couple of which he had been on, and dramas. It was interesting to hear him talk about the idol world. There was so much that you didn’t know about it as just a fan.

You pulled out your computer to check you email and to send one to your family back home. It had been awhile since you had talked to them and you figured you should probably tell them you have a boyfriend before they just show up at your door unannounced and find out.

He watched you type your letter and tried to read some of the English. His accent was really cute and his pronunciation made you laugh.

"I think I’m going to have to give you English lessons Oppa." He smiled and then his smile turned into a smirk.

"As long as you wear a tight skirt and do your hair up, I’ll even let you give me detention for being a bad boy." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You already know you’re going to be a bad boy?"

"If you’re wearing a tight skirt and have your hair up like a y librarian, of course I’ll be a bad boy." He started kissing your neck, making you laugh at his antics.

When you managed to push him off of you, you went to a news site to see what was going on in the media. To your surprise, there was a picture of you with him on the website. Your eyes widened and your heart stopped.

"Oppa…" He turned to look at you and then leaned over to see what you were looking at. His face got serious very quickly and he pulled your laptop into his own lap, clicking the link.

Apparently the girls you thought had just been watching people put locks on the wall yesterday had actually recognized him, took photos of the two of you together and sold them to one of the news outlets.

———————————————

The next several weeks were rocky. He hadn’t been able to deny the rumors that he was dating someone because of the compromising pictures the girls had gotten so his company just hadn’t said much about it in general.

As a result, he could hardly get out of the dorm for anything but rehearsals and schedules. He called you when he could, but it seemed that he always had to be careful about things. Fans could be murderous and they weren’t reacting well to the idea that he was dating someone, especially not a foreigner.

Thankfully, the photos that had gotten out didn’t show your face, so only people you told knew it was you. And you only told Seojin and Taewoo. That didn’t make it much easier though. You could still see the comments fans made about you, most wondering what he saw in you. It was a blow to your self esteem, no matter how much you tried to ignore them.

Seojin had actually been better at understanding this than Taewoo had. He just told you to brush it off while Seojin actually talked to you about it. She had spent several evenings with you, hugging you while you cried about the situation. She made sure you were eating, and even took it upon herself to cook for you a few times.

Taewoo on the other hand seemed to be on a constant look out. Whenever the two of you would be out, girls would occasionally stare at you. A couple times you even heard them comparing you to the pictures that had gotten out. To get them to shut up, Taewoo would put his arm around you and start acting like your boyfriend. You knew it wasn’t easy on him to do those things, and you appreciated it.

A few more weeks passed and fall was starting to set in. With everyone going back to school, you were glad to have the distraction of work approaching again.

The weekend before your first day back, He called you, asking you to meet up. His voice was cold on the phone, and you were worried something had happened.

 

—————————————————————-

A/N: Double update today, because sometimes I’m nice like that :)