Drunken Mistake

World of Color

A week later, he called to invite you to a club. His group was getting some time off and the other members wanted to go together. Since he didn’t really have any interest in meeting other girls, he had decided to ask you to come. When he called, you were at lunch with Seojin and she practically begged to be able to come too. You asked him if you could bring friends and he agreed. Since you would be ditching her for Him at the club, Seojin dragged Taewoo along as well.

When the three of you arrived, He wasn’t there yet. You all went over to the bar to get something to drink. You weren’t a heavy drinker so you decided to just get one drink of something light. Seojin clearly didn’t share your idea though because she wasted no time in ordering multiple shots. Taewoo wasn’t drinking since he drove, so at least one of you would be in their right mind the entire time.

About an hour passed and He still hadn’t turned up. You had tried to text him, but he hadn’t answered. While you grew worried, Seojin was becoming more influenced by all the alcohol she had consumed. She had found a random good looking guy and tugged him until the dance floor. He didn’t look like he was putting up much of a fight though.

Taewoo turned to you when you sighed.

"Is everything alright? Wasn’t He supposed to be here by now?"

"I don’t know either. He isn’t texting me back."

"Maybe they just got stuck somewhere. I’m sure they will be here soon." You were surprised by how nice Taewoo was being about the situation. He usually didn’t like getting anywhere near the subject. You nodded. Taewoo saw your uneasiness and dragged you onto the dance floor to get you to have some fun while you waited.

Before you knew it, another two hours passed and you still hadn’t heard from Him. You and Taewoo went back over to the bar to get some water when you saw a big commotion going on near the entrance. His group had finally arrived, all in various states of drunkenness and each with at least one girl on their arm.

When you saw a girl on His arm as well, your heart sank. She was gorgeous. Tall, thin, and legs that went on for miles. They all moved out to the dance floor upon arrival. He didnt even look for you. He just went out to the dance floor. The girl that had been clinging to his arm was now grinding all over him, hardly any space between their bodies. You could feel tears forming in your eyes. Hadn’t he been talking about falling in love with you just the other night? Was it all a lie?

Your tears spilled over and Taewoo raise his thumb to wipe them, concern all over his face. You turned to the bar so you wouldn’t have to look at him. You wanted to leave and not have to deal with any of this. Unfortunately, drunk Seojin had spotted Him.

"What are you doing over here? And who is this girl? She’s been waiting for you" she slurred. He looked up at her, clearly not recognizing her until she pointed over at you and then walked over to your side. His eyes flashed to yours and even though he was clearly very drunk, comprehension was suddenly visible on his face. He untangled his body from the girl and started making his way to you.

"Do you want to talk to Him?" Taewoo was very close to you, looking concerned and protective. You met his eyes and shook your head. Taewoo instructed Seojin to take you out to the car and wait for him there. She didn’t question him, but linked her arm with yours and happily started leading you to the exit.

"Hey! Wait!" He was calling for you, still trying to get to you. You could hear Taewoo’s voice respond to him.

"She doesn’t want to talk to you right now." You turned to see them still talking, but you couldn’t hear.

————————————

He didn’t understand why you were walking away. You had clearly made eye contact. Sure he had been dancing with a girl, but you could’t have taken that seriously. He danced with girls all the time on stage.

He tried to get to you but your friend was stopping him. What was his name? Taewoo? He tried to push passed him but Taewoo wouldn’t let him by.

"I need to talk to her."

"She doesn’t want to talk to you right now, and I can’t say that I blame her."

"That was just dancing."

"Just dancing?" Taewoo scoffed at His response. “You didn’t text her back after inviting her here and then when you finally show up, you’re wasted and have another girl hanging all over you."

"I’m not that drunk." Who did this Taewoo guy think he was talking to him like this?

"Do you have any idea why she likes you? Because you make her feel special. She thinks you are different from every other guy she has ever met. And tonight, you proved to her that you are just like the rest." Taewoo then turned and walked away, in the same direction you had gone.

He stood there watching Taewoo leave. Was it true? Had he showed you that he was like every other guy?

——————————

Taewoo met you at the car a few minutes later and helped the still drunk Seojin in. He dropped her off first and then took you back to your complex. When you didn’t get out of the car right away, he looked at you.

You didn’t know what to say to him. You could feel tears running down your face again. Taewoo shifted and pulled you into him. He held you while you cried and when you ran out of tears and fell asleep in his arms, he carried you up to your apartment. You had left your keys in his car when you went to the club, so he pulled them out to unlock the door. He laid you down on your bed, removing your shoes and putting your blanket over you. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched you for a moment.

"You have no idea how much it hurts me to see you cry" he whispered. He leaned down to kiss your forehead and then he left.

——————————

When you woke up the next morning, you had nearly a dozen calls and twice as many texts, all from Him. You skimmed through them and looked at the most recent one. It had come in only 15 minutes ago.

"Can we talk?" He was the master of vague texts. You stared at it for a long time before getting up, showering and getting dressed. You didn’t feel hungry so you didn’t go out to find breakfast. You went back to your phone and texted Him back.

"Meet me downstairs in an hour."


———————————————————————-

A/N: I didn’t have a lot of time to proof read this, so I’ll probably do it some time after posting, so if you see mistakes, sorry :/ 

Let me know how you like the change of pov I did in the middle to Bias’s. Idk if it was confusing or not. 

The more feedback I get, the more likely I am to give you the next chapter~