Bonus Chapter

World of Color

A/N: This chapter fits in between 14 and 15. It is in Bias’s pov :)

I totally forgot to post this and the Alternate Ending chapter here since I didn't have them public for a long time on my tumblr. Sorry its late :/

Thanks to ozwalkr for commenting so I realized that. 

———————————————————————-

When the news broke out that I was dating someone, I panicked. I knew I had to keep my distance from her so people wouldn’t find out. I needed her to be safe. She was the most important thing in my life. We had been together for barely 4 months, yet she had become my life. I knew she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the woman I wanted to be the mother of my children. Some people would say it was much too soon to know these things, but I knew them.

Maybe that was why I hated myself so much. This was all my fault. I had to talk her into going out that day rather than just staying in. I had to take off my glasses and hat to take pictures rather than just leave them on and go unnoticed. Because of my stupid actions I was on the verge of losing her.

She didn’t know that of course. I kept her hidden away from everything. She had no idea that the headlines she was seeing were the ones I agreed to after paying off reporters to keep the worse ones hushed up.

Thankfully no one had learned her identity yet. The people that had sent in the batch of photos didn’t manage to get pictures of her face. So she was still safe, for now.

——————————————

As weeks passed, the scandal seemed to be dying down. With no new information being leaked, fans wondered if it wasn’t just a stunt the label had pulled for publicity. I started to breath easier again.

Until the day that envelope came. It had been stuffed under the door to our dorm. When I opened it, I almost had a heart attack.

More pictures. Pictures of us out at the Wall of Love Locks, but these were different from the others. These ones had her face. I felt numb. If these got out, people would figure out who she was and I wouldn’t be able to protect her.

I found a note amongst the pictures, but it wasn’t from a reporter asking for money to keep quiet.

"We know who she is, and we have pictures of her face. Get rid of her, or we will."

My stomach clenched. I had no idea who sent this or how far they would go to “get rid of her”. I knew I had to do it. But how could I possibly explain it in a way that would convince her to go? There wasn’t a way. She would want to stand by me and try to deal with the fans, she didn’t understand how ruthless they could be.

There was only one way to protect her, and that was to break her heart.