Expulsion

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun’s POV

‘Damn it Chanhee! Why would you do that?’ I said in my mind while carrying Chanhee to the nearest hospital.

                After we got there, the doctor quickly examined him. About thirty minutes later, he came out.

“How’s his condition?” I asked.

“There’s nothing fatal about his injuries. He’s just in shock, that’s why he passed out.” The doctor said.

“Oh thank god.” I sighed in relieve.

“By any chance, are you the young master from the Lee company?”

“Yes. Can I come in there?”

“Oh okay, I’ll overlook the administration. This is your parent’s hospital anyway, and yeah you can enter but I doubt that he’ll wake up soon.” The doctor said.

“That’s ok, and thanks.” I bowed.

                I came in as I saw a beautiful boy laid on the bed with a bandage on his head. I mentally slapped myself, thinking that this wouldn’t happen if I was a little bit more careful. I was still confused with my feeling. In one hand, I thought I was straight. But in the other hand, I like this guy very much. I was confused, but one thing I’m sure of. I would protect him, I didn’t want to see him hurt anymore.

Chanhee’s POV

 I slowly opened my eyes, my head hurts like hell. I noticed that I was in a hospital, and I saw Byunghun. He was sleeping while sitting on a chair next to me. I wanted to get up from bed and made some sounds which made him woke up.

“Chanhee! Are you okay? Do you need something? Let me call the doctor.” Byunghun said it quickly without giving me a chance to answer.

“Byunghun! I’m fine. What happened?” I asked.

“You passed out after, you let yourself being hit by those people. Seriously, you were too reckless.” He frowned.

“But I’m okay now right? It’s not like my brain would stop working.” I chuckled.

“Yah! Stupid, don’t say something like that.” He muttered.

“Anyway, let’s go home. It’s already dark. Oh, let me pay for the hospital first.”

“Don’t mind that, I already take care of that.”

“Wait, why? How much was it? I’m gonna pay you.”

“Shh. You’re like this because of me. I don’t wanna hear about debt or whatsoever.” He pressed his index finger to my lips.

“O-okay.” I flushed.

                After that, he said that he would drive me home. I was surprised when a car and a chauffeur were waiting for us outside the hospital. I had heard that he was rich, but I had never though he was this rich. He wanted to me to my room, but I said it was ok. I could walk to my own room myself. Beside I didn’t want him to hear my parents’ wrath. He agreed. But before he left, he called me and asked me to lean closer. He kissed my forehead, I could feel the blood rushed through my cheek.

“Good night princess.” He smiled.

“P-princess??” I flushed harder.

He chuckled and walked away, “Oh, and don’t forget to bring your cooking for me too tomorrow, I love your cooking.” He smiled.

Without realizing it, I smiled too and waved my hand. Surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter