After Effects?

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                I opened my eyes and found out that Byunghun wasn’t beside me. I tried to sit down and felt pain in my back. I chose to ignore it though, and after I sat down properly, the pain was excruciating. ‘Thank god today is Saturday’ I thought in my mind.  I moved and sat on the edge of the bed and tried to call Byunghun.

“Byunggie.” I called him and soon enough, he came.

“Ah, you’re already awake. Are you okay?” he asked and I nodded.

“What time is it?” I asked him.

“It’s almost 12pm.” He said after looking at his watch.

“Whoa, that late?!” I tried to stand up.

“Can you stand up?” he walked to my side.

“Why can’t I?” I forced myself to stand up, ignoring my pain. It was a bad idea. My legs were shaky and my back were so sore. I almost fell down but Byunghun quickly caught me.

“See, that’s why I asked you earlier.” He pinched my cheek.

“Sorry. Byunggie, I need to use the bathroom now. Could you get me some clothes? I’m still as you can see.” I giggled.

“Yeah, right.” He looked away and blushed. “I’ll walk you to the bathroom first.” I nodded and he walked me to the bathroom.

                I sat on the toilet and touched my entrance. It was hurt as hell. I quickly cleaned it up and took a bath. I opened my door slightly and Byunghun was there holding my clothes.

“Thank you.”

“No problem princess.” He smiled at me and I got back to the bathroom. I dried myself with a towel and put the clothes on. After that I went out from the bathroom. “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, just a sore back.” Even though I said so, I was limping. I couldn’t even walk straight without touching the wall. Seeing that, Byunghun carried me in bridal style. “B-Byunghun? What are you doing? Put me down!”

“Nope! Today, I’m going to treat you like the princess you are. Are you hungry?” I nodded slightly. “Let’s order bibimbap! Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter