Confession

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                I woke up at 5 to make Byunghun’s lunch and mine, like usual I went straight to my bathroom to take a shower after I finished preparing it. The unusual thing is, there was a car waiting in front of my house. Again! I asked the chauffeur what he was doing there. He said Byunghun asked him to pick me up every morning to school. I asked where Byunghun was and he said that he was still sleeping when he came here.

‘That sleepy head’ I said in my mind and entered the car.

                When I arrived at school, Niel was there and he saw me getting off the car. I quickly waved to him after saying thank you to the chauffeur.

“Yah Chanhee! I didn’t know you were rich!” he came toward me with a shocked face.

“I’m not, that’s Byunghun’s car. I don’t know why, he asked his chauffeur to pick me up every morning.” I said as we walked to school.

“Whoah! Really? Man he’s totally in love with you!” he elbowed me lightly.

“Don’t be silly, I told you right? We flirted with a girl the first time we met. I’m sure he’s doing that because I’m his friend.” I said as I tried to straighten things up.

“You are totally blind aren’t you?” he giggled. “Well anyway, got to go now. See ya!” he waved to me and ran toward his classroom.

                When I entered the classroom, Byunghun wasn’t there. I was wondering where he was. ‘Well, he’s probably late because he overslept.’ I said in my mind. The teacher came and we started studying.

                Time passed by, and it was already lunch break but Byunghun hadn’t showed up. ‘Well he’s probably not coming. Wait, why do I want him to come so bad? Oh God, get a grip Chanhee!’ I was too busy mentally slapping myself and didn’t notice that there was a girl who was calling me.

“Lee Chanhee!” the girl came to me and shook my shoulder. I was startled of course.

“Y-yes?”

“Can you come with me? I have something to say.” She smiled.

“O-oh, o-okay.” I nodded.

‘Wait, is this a love confession? B-but I’m a gay, I can’t accept her feelings if I don’t like her. It would make her more hurt. I guess I have to turn her down, even though this is my first confession.’ I sighed.

                I followed her to the back of the building. When I got there, I was shocked. There were like 5 girls including the one who asked me to come. One of them is the girl who was with Byunghun several days ago, when I met him.  ‘Okay, this is totally not a confession. What the hell do I get myself into now?’ I said in my mind.

“You are the boy from several days ago right? You sure have changed.” She smirked.

“W-what do you want?” I asked.

“Huh? What do I want?” She walked closer and slapped me. “You stole Byunghun away from me, and you asked me what do I want?”

                I was shocked that I got slapped. I didn’t notice her friends were sneaking behind me and suddenly held m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter