A Lovely Day

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel’s POV

                The school was almost finished. Chanhee texted me earlier, saying that he wouldn’t go to school today for a job interview and Byunghun was moving stuffs to their new apartment. ‘Moving is kind of tiring right? I’m going to help them too. Oh yeah, Minsoo.’ I said in my mind.

                After the class ended, I went straight to Minsoo’s class. I stood up outside the class, near the door, trying to find him. But I couldn’t find him in that class because people were standing and was walking around the class. I ended up asking one of the people there.

“Excuse me hyung, is Minsoo hyung here?” I asked him politely.

At first he looked me with a confused look, but he turned around and shouted. “CAP your boyfriend is here!”

Suddenly, everyone was looking at me. Minsoo, who was sitting and talking to his friends, came to me. “Nielie! It’s rare for you to come to my class.” He chuckled. “Do you need anything?”

“Yeah, so Chanhee and Byunghun are moving to their new apartment today. Can we help them?” I asked.

“Wait, why should we help?” he frowned.

“So you don’t want to?” I raised one of my eyebrows. “Fine, I’m going to go there by myself.” I said and turned away.

He quickly grabbed my wrist. “Fine, just wait here for a second I’m going to grab my bag.” I nodded and he went to his seat to grab his bag. “Guys, I’m going to go first okay. Got to do something.”

“Don’t forget the CAP!” one of them shouted and made me blush.

‘Geez, those barbaric men.’ I shook my head.

                After that we went to his car and went straight to Chanhee’s house. When we got there, I only met his parents. They said that Byunghun already just a while ago to the new apartment. I quickly asked them where the new apartment was and went there. In front of the apartment I saw a truck and two people were carrying boxes. I wanted to go straight to Chanhee’s room but Minsoo held me.

“Niellie, I will be working in a moment. Can you give me a booster?” he smirked.

“Huh? Booster? Do you mean energy drinks? Fine, I’ll buy it later. Now let’s go.” I said as I opened the door, but once again, Minsoo held me.

“Not that you silly.” He leaned toward me and kissed me in a passionate kiss. He bit my bottom lips suddenly. I let out a small moan from my mouth. He took that chance to slip his tongue into my cave, tasting every corner of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter