Final [Fluff]

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMFG TEEN TOP'S NEW MV. ASJDLKADJ okay sorry ._. enjoy

This is the last chapter guys, enjoy~ please visit my newest fanfic. Our Clubs Thanks~

 

                Byunghun woke up as he felt someone was shaking him. He opened his eyes slowly and shut it right away as the sunlight was a little bit too harsh on his eyes. Then, he heard someone was calling his name. The voice was too familiar to him, which was his boyfriend’s of course.

“5 more minutes Channie.” He groaned and hid himself under the blanket, only to make Chanhee pulled it again.

“You’ve been saying that for 5 times now. Get up Lee Byunghun! You’re 22 years old for god’s sake. Breakfast is almost ready, if you aren’t there when the breakfast is ready, you are not going to have your lunchbox today!”

                With that, Chanhee left Byunghun. Yep, it had been 7 years since the first time they were dating. It had been almost 7 years since their holiday on Byunghun’s private island. But yet, some things weren’t meant to change. Something like; they were still dating, Chanhee still lived in Byunghun’s house, Chanhee still made him his lunchbox and etc. But, they were grownups now. Byunghun inherited his father’s company and became the CEO and Chanhee taught a singing class. Byunghun didn’t want Chanhee to work because he could buy anything Chanhee wanted, but the latter insisted and told Byunghun that he was bored at home.

                Byunghun rose from his bed and walked downstairs, to the kitchen. And there he was, the love of Byunghun’s life, a petite figure who was cooking with his back facing Byunghun. There was no one in the kitchen because his parents decided to retire after inherited their businesses to Byunghun and lived on a countryside house. But sometimes, they came back to meet their son and his boyfriend or just to help Byunghun with the businesses.

                Byunghun tiptoed his way to Chanhee and hugged the latter waist, earning a yelp from the latter. Byunghun giggled and rested his head on Chanhee shoulder, before whispering something to Chanhee’s ear.

“Happy 7th anniversary princess. I love you.” He said in a low tone, making the said princess smiled.

“I love you too. Now sit on the table, your breakfast is ready.”

“Ehh? Are we in hurry or something?” Byunghun pouted lightly.

“Not we, you. You have work today remember?” Chanhee said as he put pancakes on Byunghun’s plate.

“Ugh, can I take a day off today? It’s our anniversary.” Byunghun puffed his cheeks as he munched his breakfast. Seeing that as a cute action, Chanhee giggled and kissed Byunghun’s puffed cheek.

“Nope, you’re the CEO. Just go to work and we will have a dinner like usual okay?” Byunghun sighed before nodded.

                After finished his breakfast, Byunghun prepared himself to go to work. He kissed Chanhee and hit the road. Chanhee on the other hand, had nothing to do that day so he decided to visit some of his friends.

To: Niel

Hey Niel, I’m free now. Can I go to your house?

 

From: Niel

Sure! Just come here.

 

                Chanhee grabbed his wallet and keys and bolted to Niel’s house. Byunghun already gave him like 2 cars but Chanhee never wanted to use them. He preferred to walk if the distance wasn’t that far.  After walking for like 20 minutes, Chanhee arrived at Niel’s house. He pressed the bell and not long after that, he could hear someone was walking. Niel opened the door while towing a kid. Niel and CAP married as soon as they graduated from high school. Everyone was surprised by that because it was too fast, but they accepted it anyway. Niel adopted a kid a year ago. He was 3 years old when he was adopted.

“Hey Chanhee! Come in!” Niel exclaimed. Chanhee squatted down to the kid’s eye level to greet him.

“Hi there Baekhyunnie~”

“Hello Chanhee-umma!” Baekhyun beamed.

“Kyaa! He’s so cute!” Chanhee squealed and pinched the boy’s cheek.

“When are you getting your own kid Chanhee? Oh wait, when are you getting married?” Niel asked as they walked toward the living room.

“Dunno, Byunghun seems like doesn’t care about wedding thingy. I won’t bother to ask though if he doesn’t want to marry me then it’s okay.” Chanhee looked down and smiled tightly.

“Aish that kid. He’s too slow. On the other hand, CAP was too quick.”

                Chanhee rolled his eyes at the younger’s statement. He still remembered their wedding like it was yesterday. CAP was in the middle of his wedding vows when Niel cut him by “Shut up and just kiss Me.”, making the people inside the church including CAP gasped in surprise.

“Said the guy who cut his husband’s wedding vow and kissed him.”

“Touché.” They laughed together and continued talking.

                Niel didn’t work, he just took care of his child while CAP was working under Byunghun in the latter’s company. They talked for an hour before Chanhee excused himself because he had to meet Changjo and Ricky.

                Chanhee took a bus to the couple’s café because the café was quite far from Niel’s house. After a few minutes, he arrived at the said café and walked in. Changjo and Ricky opened a café right after they graduated. They said that they didn’t want to waste so much time to study and opened a café with their parents’ help.

“Oh Chanhee! Come in! I’ve saved a table for you.” Ricky beamed and led Chanhee to the said table.

“Thanks Ricky! Where’s Changjo?” Chanhee scanned the room and couldn’t find Changjo.

“Oh, he’s in the kitchen with Kyungsoo. You know, trying to help Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter