HunHan

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

‘Wait, I didn’t mishear that, did I? If I heard correctly, did he say “Would you be my boyfriend?”? We just met like few hours ago.’ I said in my mind while giving him that weird look. I guessed he noticed my weird look and he suddenly talked again.

“U-Uh, I-I mean… it’s better for you to have a relationship yourself than get worked up over other people relationship. U-Uh I’m sorry, please forget what I said.” He gave me a bow and turned around, ready to run away before I grabbed his wrist.

“Is that the only reason? Did you ask me to go out with you just because that?” He looked away but I grabbed his chin and tilted it toward my direction so I can see his face. His face was as red as tomato.

“N-No! Of course no!”

“Then why are you asking a stranger to go out with you?” I smirked at him. He tried to look away again but now I cupped his face with my hands.

“S-Stop, people are looking at us.” He tried to shove my hands away but I didn’t budge. I was just staring right to his eyes before he finally gave up. “To be honest, at the first I was spellbound by your face but after we talked for a few hours, I don’t think you’re a bad person and I think… I’m in love withyou. Oh god, I’m so sorry. Just let me go and I won’t bother you ever again.” He covered his face with his palms. I smiled at him, I freaking smiled at him! I didn’t know why but even though we were strangers who only met several hours earlier, I really felt happy around him. I had that tingling sensation in my stomach.

                I grabbed his wrist and dragged him somewhere. He asked me several times about where were we going but I ignored it. I just kept walking and he kept following me. I led him to the park when we met and we sat on the bench nearby. It was an awkward silent for a few minutes. I took a glance at him and he was staring at the starry sky.

“Are you sure that you want to date me?” I suddenly asked him out of the blue and looked at him. He quickly looked at me with his widened eyes. He just stayed at that position for a few seconds before he nodded shyly. “Then let’s do it.” I smiled at him. He grew a smile righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter