Café

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                The class was almost ending but I was so bored. The teacher gave us an assignment before we went home which had to be done or we weren’t allowed to go home. I didn’t want to brag or anything but, I finished it in 15 minutes. The others were still working on it, and I saw Byunghun. He face was like a lost dog, he didn’t know how to solve the problem. I was giggling when I saw his face, and suddenly he heard me and tilted his head toward me.

“Why are you looking at me and smiling? Are you falling for me?” he smirked.

“I-Idiot, I’m not staring at you! Do your assignment or you won’t be able to go home later.” My cheeks redden.

“But I don’t understand any of these, can you help me?” he made a puppy face.

“Byunghun, that face doesn’t suit you.” I giggled and pulled my chair to his table. I don’t know why but  the teacher didn’t say anything about me doing that.

                I started explaining the problems to Byunghun and about half an hour later, my phone vibrated.

To : Chanhee

Yah Chanhee! Since when are you so close to that Byunghun? I almost got a heart attack when I saw you were sitting with him.

From : Niel

 

To : Nagging Niel

You are exaggerating Niel, He isn’t that bad. He saved me remember?

From : Chanhee

 

To : Pabo Chanhee

Yes he saved you, but you were kidnapped because of him! And you hurt yourself too! Anyway, what are you doing? Do you have time today? Let’s go to yesterday’s café to hangout. I already asked Ricky and Changjo.

From : Niel

 

To : Niel

It isn’t a big deal Niel. Oh and I’m helping Byunghun doing his assignment, I already finished mine.

Café? Sure, I’ll bring Byunghun too. It’s better to let Ricky and Changjo meet him first before we went to the theme park.

From : Chanhee

 

To : Chanhee

Wait! Seriously?! You’ll freak the hell out of them! Probably me too…

From : Niel

 

To : Niel the scaredy cat

Shh! Just make sure both of them come! I’m gonna continue helping Byunghun again now. See ya.

From : Chanhee

 

                I was giggling and didn’t notice that Byunghun was looking at me. “Who was it? You look so happy.” he asked suddenly.

“Wah! Oh god you scared me.” I yelped. “It was Niel, he asked me to hangout. I didn’t have any friend before I came to this school so of course I’m happy.” I smiled.

“Really? A really beautiful looking princess like you didn’t have any friend?” he smiled and cupped my face.

“Yah, stop calling me that!” I flushed and shoved his hand. “By the way, you’re coming too right? I already told Niel that you’re coming.”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter