Working

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                I woke up early like usual to make breakfast and lunch boxes for me and Byunghun. When I was cooking, I felt someone’s hands were hugging my waist from behind. It was Byunghun, he was already awake. I thought he was a sleepyhead.

“You’re already awake Byunggie? I’m still cooking, the breakfast will be ready in a minute.”

“Yeah, I can’t sleep without you.” He rested his head on my shoulder.

“Geez, you’re so cheesy. Alright, wait at the table now. I’ll be there soon.” He nodded and went to the dining table. After I served the breakfast, we started eating. “Byunggie, can you give me a ride to the café today?”

“Hmm? Sure, but for what?”

“I’m working, remember?” I sighed because of my boyfriend ignorance.

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that because we were too busy yesterday. So that means you’re accepted right? What time does your shift end?”

“Um… around 9. Are you sure you want to pick me up that late?”

“Of course! It’s already late, I’m not that crazy leaving my cute boyfriend alone that late. You’re too cute for your own good.” He giggled. “Anyway, why does it end so late? You’re going to be so tired if you do that.”

“I take two shifts.” I sighed.

“Wait, why?”

“We need the money Byunghun. To pay the apartment and stuffs.”

“Then I’ll work too, you can take 1 shift if I work too.”

“No, I’m okay. You already pay the deposit, and you have to study for the midterm, remember?”

“But…” he whined.

“No buts mister. Come one, finish your breakfast and go to school alright? I’m going to take a shower.” He nodded. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

                After finished preparing school stuffs, we went to school together. No one in school knew about we were living together, except Niel, Ricky, Changjo and CAP. We thought it would be less troublesome if no one knew it.

                The bell finally rung, we were going to go to our usual place to eat but suddenly, someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter