Ice Cream

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                We entered our classroom together and something unexpected happened. The second we came in together, the girls were start fangirling over us again.

“Kyaa! They are back together again!” one of the girls screamed.

“Eh? What do you mean?” I asked in confusion.

“You guys entered classroom separately today and didn’t talk at all. Chanhee’s eyes were all puffy too, so we thought you guys had a fight.” The other girl said.

Byunghun was just giggling and I punched his arm lightly. “I didn’t know you guys paid so much attention to us.” I continued.

“Well, you guys are a perfect couple! Even though Byunghun was scary, he was the coolest kid in our school. And you Chanhee, since you changed your appearance, you look so beautiful! Even I envy you.” She pouted and his last sentence made me blushed.

Byunhun burst into laughter. “Yah! Stop laughing!” I pouted.

“I’m sorry princess. I couldn’t help it, even girls are jealous of your beauty.” He laughed again. I smacked his shoulder lightly and pouted again. “Hey, I’m sorry okay. That means I’m so lucky to have you right?” he pecked my cheek. As he did that, the fangirls started going crazy again.

“Kya! He kissed him!”

“Oh my god! Did anyone take a picture of that?”

“Oh God I’m going to faint.”

“Che, what’s so good about them. Faggots.” Myungsoo or L who is one of the guys on our class muttered.

Unfortunately for him, one of our fangirls overheard that and yelled at him. “You’re just jealous!” he just groaned.

                After that the class began. Few minutes later, I took a glance at Byunghun. He wasn’t paying any attention to the teacher. He was resting his head on his crossed arm and looking at me. Our eyes met and he smiled to me.  I quickly turned away, and wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

‘If you don’t pay attention to the teacher, I won’t come to your house today.’

He read it and quickly straightened his sitting position. He wrote something on that piece of paper and gave it back to me.

‘Meanie! :p I’m paying attention now! So, hey. Before we go to my house later, let’s buy ice-creams!’

I read it and wrote the reply.

‘Hm alright, but no more fancy place. Everytime you ask me to go somewhere, it has always been a super expensive place. Let’s go to the park now.’

I gave the paper to him and when he read it, he smiled. He quickly wrote the reply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter