Attacked

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!” All of them exclaimed in unison, making Byunghun startled.

“Yah! Aish, do you guys want to give me a heart attack or something?” Byunghun placed his palm on his chest.

“I didn’t know your family had a private island.” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and started to look around.

“They bought it when we were still in America, I just knew this place few days ago when I told them that we were going on a vacation. Let’s go to the villa and put this luggage there.” Byunghun explained.

Byunghun rushed them to the cars and they hit the road. Byunghun, Chunji, Sehun and Luhan were in one car and Niel, CAP, Changjo and Ricky were in the other car. Sehun, being the brat he was, sat alone at the passenger’s seat and always yelled whenever he saw something from the window, making Byunghun hit his head sometimes when he were being too noisy.

They finally arrived at a very big villa near the beach. It was so beautiful that Luhan had to ask Sehun to close his mouth. When they came in, the interior was more beautiful that the exterior. The villa was so clean and beautiful. There were several maids inside that welcomed them when they came in. Each couple got one room and after they picked their rooms, the couples went to their own rooms almost immediately.

“Hey Byunggie.” Chanhee called and Byunghun just hummed in response as he sprawled on the bed. “I’m hungry.” Chanhee went to the bed and lain down beside Byunghun. Byunghun cupped his face and pecked him softly on the lips.

“I already told them to make some foods, wait okay princess?”

“Mkay. Let’s see around! It’s such a waste if we just locked ourselves in this room.” Chanhee stood up and pulled Byunghun’s wrist, making the latter groaned.

“You know, you can go here whenever you want after you marry me. Because when you do, this island is gonna be yours too.” Byunghun winked seductively at Chanhee, making the later flushed.

“B-Babo, just hurry up. I want to walk around. Let’s ask the others to come too.”

                Chanhee and Byunghun went to Ricky and Changjo’s room which was across theirs. Chanhee was about to knock their door when he heard soft moans from the room. He quickly pulled Byunghun’s wrist and went to the others rooms with his flushed face while Byunghun was just laughing. Hard.

“Those stupid maknaes.” Chanhee cursed under his breath as they bolted toward Sehun and Luhan’s room.

                They went to the others room which thankfully, the owners weren’t doing “that” stuffs, except for Sehun and Luhan who were trying to eat each other’s face when Chanhee just barged in. After Byunghun asked the maids to bring them some canned drinks to the beach, all of them except the ChangRick couple changed into their swimsuits.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter