Final [Angst]

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! So i make this colab fanfic with my friend, it's an EXO fanfic. Hope you subscribe >:D

Our Clubs Thanks~

 

 

                Chanhee sat on his bed, staring blankly on his wall. He took a deep sigh before walking out from his room but an album caught his attention. “Us” was carved on the leather cover of the album. He opened the album and it was full of Byunghun and his’ photos. He smiled as he flipped through the pages. Suddenly a piece of newspaper slipped out from the album and memories rushed through Chanhee’s brain.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

7 Years ago, Lee’s private island

“Huh? Let’s go back together then.” Chanhee exclaimed.

“No! I mean… no you can’t, I don’t want to ruin your holiday. I’m just going to go first and you just stay here and enjoy the rest of your holiday.” Byunghun reasoned.

                Earlier that day, Byunghun had a call from a ring shop. He had ordered a 14K white gold rings with 3 diamonds on it from the internet. He quickly ordered it and the shop just called him that the rings were ready. He quickly thought that it would be good that he made a surprise for Chanhee and proposed him so he lied to Chanhee that his dad needed his help and he had to go home earlier to help him. But he just wanted to prepare the surprise for Chanhee. But there he was, arguing with the little whinny princess.

“I don’t want to be here alone.” He pouted cutely, making Byunghun squealed like a teenage girl inside.

“What do you mean by alone? The others are still here. I’m the only one who’s going.” He cupped Chanhee face and kissed his little pout, making the latter blushed from the sudden action. “It’s okay, just enjoy your last 2 days here, okay?” Byunghun looked at Chanhee’s eyes with his almost-pleading eyes.

“Fine.” He groaned. “Be safe, yeah?” Byunghun nodded before pulling him into a deep passionate kiss and with that, he left the island.

-End of the Flashback-

 

 

                Chanhee squatted down and grabbed the piece of paper before reading it. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he read the title. “A Private Jet Fell From the Sky – None Survived”. It had been 7 years since their holiday, it had been 7 years since the last time he met Byunghun, It had been 7 years since Byunghun died. Chanhee fell on his back and started crying, again.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

“N-No! Y-You’re lying! Where is he?! Lee Byunghun you’d better come out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter