I'm Sorry

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee’s POV

                I walked to my class after talking to Niel, I had always talked to him whenever I had a problem since we were still kids. I was walking when suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist. I stopped and looked at the owner of the hand. It was Minji, the girl who caused all of this. The least person I wanted to meet except Byunghun. “W-what do you want?” I asked her but she remained silent. She dragged me to a quiet place.

“How did you find my school?” I hissed at her.

“I have a lot of connection here you know.” She chuckled.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Are you Byunghun’s boyfriend?” she asked out of nowhere, ignoring my question.

“Was.” I emphasized. “I’m his ex now. What do you want?” I frowned.

“He has never dated a boy before.” She chuckled and took a deep breath. “You know, even if I do love him. He doesn’t love me back. I’m just the same as the girls he had been playing with.”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a confused face.

“Our engagement wasn’t something that we decided by ourselves.” Her face grew sad. “You didn’t let him explain right?” I shook my head as my answer and she took another deep breath. “The second I saw his face after you left, I knew he was in love with you. I had been with him since we were kids, and he had never shown that kind of face to anyone. Not even me.” A single tear flowed from her eye and she quickly wiped it. “The next time you meet him, let him explain okay?” she smiled at me.

“O-okay.” I couldn’t say no at that time.

Suddenly, she slapped me hard. The sound was hard and it made me flinched a bit. She leaned her body closer to mine. “Please take good care of him.” She whispered to my ear and pulled her body away.

Suddenly, Byunghun came and saw me. He quickly ran toward me and hugged me tightly. “What the hell did you do to him?” he asked half yelled.

“Well, I came here just to say ‘Hi’ to your little friend. But he and his face annoyed the hell out of me. I’ve got to go now, he will explain everything.” She glared at me before turned around “See ya.” She said casu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter