Chanhee's Parents

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun’s POV

                I went straight to home after parted with them. I was keep wondering what was Channie doing. I was doing anything I could do to keep me occupied. Without me noticing, it’s already late. ‘Channie should be done by now.’ I said in mind. And suddenly my phone rang, someone called me but the phone number was unknown. I decided to pick it up anyway.

“Hello? Who is this?” I said with a straight tone as I walked toward my bed and laid there.

“Byunggiee! They dyed my hair!” said the other male.

“Channie? Where are you now? Are you still on Changjo’s house?”

“No, I’m at my house now. But they dyed my hair! I think it looks weird.” He whinned.

“Really? What color it is?” I was desperately trying to hold my laugh because Channie sounded too cute when he whined.

“Umm… I think it’s blonde but it’s different from yours, I don’t know… Yah! Are you laughing?!”

“L-laughing? Of course no!” I was still trying to hold my laugh. “But it bet it looks good on you though.”

“Really? I was gonna change it to black again tomorrow, what do you think?”

“No! Don’t! How about you let me see it first tomorrow? We’re going to go to the theme park remember?”

“Yup! I’m looking forward to it!” He sounded like a five years old kid who was going to a school trip tomorrow.

“Okay you’d better sleep now or you’ll be late tomorrow.”

“Kaaay, bye Byunggie. Good night.”

“Good night Channie.” And I hung up.

                I just couldn’t wait to meet him again, he drove me insane. ’Why would he be that cute anyway.’ I sighed. Suddenly, a plan came into my head. “Yes, I should do that.” I whispered to myself and went to sleep.

Chanhee’s POV

‘Uhh, why is it so noisy downstairs?’ I said as I waking up and saw my alarm. It was 7 in the morning, I went downstairs to check what was going on. I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was Byunghun! The worst part was, he was talking to my parents! I had never told my parents before that I was gay and had a boyfriend.

“Oh, morning Chanhee. I met this guy in front of our house and he said he was waiting for you so I asked him to come in.” my mom explained and Byunghun was as relaxed as ever me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter