Fangirls

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun’s POV

                I woke up earlier today, I had been asking my chauffeur to pick Channie up alone but this time, I was coming with him. I quickly prepared myself and went to Chanhee house. When I arrived there, Channie was already in front of the house. He was about to leave, I made it on time.

“Channie!” I called him and waved my hand.

“Byunggie! It’s rare for you to come here, what’s going on?” he asked as he walked toward me.

“Nothing, I just want to see my princess in the morning.” I giggled and opened the door, gesturing him to come in.

“Ohh, I was just about to leave on my own because no one came.” He chuckled.

“Sorry I’m late princess.” I pecked his cheek and he became reddened.

                We were talking about yesterday’s event and soon, we arrived at school. When we got out from the car, we could hear everyone was looking at us and talking about us. It wasn’t something new, but the atmosphere just felt different. I wiped out those thought and just grabbed Channie’s shoulder and tugged him closer. As soon as I did that, I could hear the girls were screaming.

“Kyaa! They’re holding hands! They are so cute!” screamed one of the girls.

‘Are they fangirling over us?’ I said in my mind. I looked at Channie’s face and it reddened.

“Channie are you okay?” I asked him.

“I-I’m okay, I’m just not used to get this much of attention.” He said as he kept his head low.

“Don’t mind about them Channie.” I giggled and took a quick peck on his cheek.

                The second after I did that, the fangirling became crazier. They screamed like they just met their favorite singer. I just grabbed Chanhee wrist, gesturing him to just walk and ignore them. In the class, the same thing happened. Girls from our class that used to be scared of me, now they were looking at me with smiles on their faces.

“Oh my god, they are so cute together. They came to school together too! Do you think they live together?” said one of them. Clear enough to be heard by me and Channie. Channie just kept blushing. ‘He is cute though.’ I said in my mind and giggled.

                It was already break time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter