The New School

My Beautiful Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Chanhee woke up with a sigh, it was his first day of school. He wasn’t really looked forward to go to school because he was bullied by other kids from either his class or other classes. Chanhee was a very smart boy and teachers loved him, and because of that, kids from his school called him teacher’s pet and bullied him a lot.

 “Chanhee, wake up! Breakfast is ready. You have to go to school today young man!” his mother shouted while putting foods on the plates.

“I’m already awake umma! Will be there in 15 minutes, I’m going to shower first.” said Chanhee  with a big sigh.

‘I hope this is the beginning of my new life.’  said Chanhee in mind while going to his bathroom.

                After showering, Chanhee went downstairs and sat on the table. His father was reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee in front of him and his mother was cleaning some dishes. Chanhee’s father was an ordinary employee at a small office and his mother wasn’t working, she is just a housewife. Chanhee’s house wasn’t too big and wasn’t too small either yet, his house was still messy because they just moved in a few days ago because of his father’s work.

                Despite the fact that he hated his old classmates and people from his old school, Chanhee never skipped his class. He was a diligent student; he would come to school even if he was sick. Except he had already reached the point where he couldn’t even stand anymore. He always wore a pair of glasses that hid his big doe eyes and his black hair was always messy.

Chanhee’s POV

“Today is your first day of school, make some new friends and bring them home to play. You’ve never brought any of your friends to play since elementary school.” said my  mother with a worried look.

‘I would have brought them here if I had one.’ I said in my mind.

“Okay umma, don’t need to worry about this kind of thing” I replied while eating my breakfast.

“Do you want me to drive you to school? I still have some time before I go to work.” Offered my father.

“I’m ok appa, thanks for the offer though!” I replied with smile.

                I was too busy talking to my parents and thinking how my school life would be and I didn’t notice that I was almost lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter