Airhead

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
A handsome guy just saved me from falling from that darn stairs. But there's something I am curious about. How come he doesn't smile at all? And if he does, my doesn't he give his all. There are many questions that lingered in my mind that time, waiting for an answer. I looked at him, still holding me. His eyes were dark, and his brown hair shined through the sunlight. I was frustrated as well. Because I think my stupidity just circulated the campus. I ran away from him, but he was still persistent. He never stopped.
 
At the Fire Exit:
 
Kris: Seriously? You study here? Maybe I should try studying here as well so that I can be as smart as you.
You: Aish, stop it! I'm reading!
Kris: Sheesh. Yeah right. We're not even on the topic yet. You're too advanced.
You: So? Is it bad to study hard?
Kris: Just leave those things already! *moves closer*
You: *blush* Don't come closer to me!
Kris: *smirks* Then why are you blushing? You like me, don't you?
You: *kicks him* PABO!
 
My books fell once again and he saw my picture of Yunho. Drats, I am totally dead.
 
Kris: *looks at the picture* Hey, it's a picture of Yunho hyung.
You: Hyung? You two are related?
Kris: Ne. He's my older cousin. So.. you like him?
 
THIS GUY.. IS YUNHO'S COUSIN?! Damn it. Eottokke?
 
You: So what if I do? Go on and laugh. You will never understand my feelings anyway. Most likely, Yunho had told you everything and laughing like crazy.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
She's so cold towards me. But it seems like I became too annoying.
 
Kris: Yes, he did.
You: I knew it. Go on, laugh.
Kris: Why would I?
You: Because I'm stupid? I don't know.
Kris: Mianhae.
You: Why are you apologizing?
Kris: Because of what he did.
You: It wasn't your fault. And besides, a sorry from him won't make a difference. The damage has been done.
Kris: Want me to help you?
You: With what?
Kris: You know, you are beautiful.
You: Stop fooling around. You're Yunho's cousin. You might be taking advantage of me right now.
 
Me? Being compared to Yunho hyung again?! I hate that. Because of what she told me, I frowned.
 
Kris: Fine. Do what you want. Just stop comparing me to someone I am not. He may be my cousin, but I'm not a heartbreaker. Why do people don't get it?
You: *pulls his shirt* Hey.. Sorry..
Kris: *turns around* Ya. You're beautiful.. and I felt bad for you when Yunho hyung dumped you. I told him to be single for 3 months just for girls to stop crying because of him..
You: Why did you do that?
Kris: I can't stand seeing girls cry. I am not that kind of person.
 
This was the first time I was able to open my emotions. There's something about this girl, that makes me want her more.
 
Kris: So, are you going to reject my offer? *puppy dog eyes*
You: Mianhae, really for what I've said. But, you helping me? Why not?
 
She gave me a sweet smile that made me blushed. I wasn't able to hide my emotions.
 
Kris: You're beautiful, but you lack confidence.
You: Just say it to me. I'm ugly.
Kris: *holds your hand* No, you're not. You just need a make-over.
 
I held her hand, and we went to my car. And to my driver as well. I can't believe an airhead like me would help a girl all of the sudden.