Bonamana

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
So the make-over continues. First, they straighten my hair to make it more smooth. Actually, my hair right now is as dry as a droom. *sighs* But gladly, they fixed it for me. They also cut my hair because it was already too long and full of split ends. Gosh, I never knew how complicated being beautiful can be. So right now, my hair that used to be very long was cut until it became shoulder-length. Just for my hair to grow well. They kept my glasses first in a safe place and gave me black colored contact lenses. At first it really hurts putting it on, but I learned how to put it properly. They even gave me a facial, massage, everything! And make-up and dresses were provided. I feel like a princess right now. But who could be my prince? Or maybe I am a goddess right now.. I don't know..
 
When they are in the process of massaging me, and putting nail polish on my nails, I fell asleep. It was too relaxing that I have to remove my contacts first. Then I dreamed.
 
I was beautiful in my dreams, and I looked like Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty. And there were three guys surrounding me. The first one is Zeus, which was portrayed by Yunho. He was holding a lightning bolt that time. If I am not mistaken, that's what Zeus is holding all the time. I think I can totally interpret why. Since Yunho is popular among the girls, he became Zeus in my dreams. They were similar in some aspects. Good thing Yunho doesn't have a Hera who would punish all his women. I didn't went to approach him. It seems like I no longer want it anymore. I wanted to forget the fact that I loved him so much.
 
Looking elsewhere, Siwon was there too. All red. Ares, the god of war. But how come? Hmm. Is it because I am Aphrodite and we're always hanging out? And he just told me he loves me. But does he love wars like Ares does? Whatever.
 
And the last one is Kris. Let me guess. He's Apollo. The god of the sun. Because he lighted up my world.
 
I woke up and realize that everything was done and it was time to choose something to wear.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
It's been hours since she entered the room. What are they doing to her right now? Is this right, helping her transform into a beautiful lady and make her my ideal girl? After all the pain she has gone through, I think she deserves more than this.
 
I want hyung to change. I have something to admit. I already noticed ____ before. Probably because she's not like other girls. But it seems like her best friend is way overprotective that he would glare at me when I stare at them. I even thought that ___ and Siwon are already together. Maybe the reason why I asked Yunho hyung to stop having a lot of girls is because he hurt the one that I really like.